Chapter 15

alrighty, chapter 15 for you all! Hope you enjoy. Please comment, tell me what you think. Zade is a shady character eh? Who else is loving sky and jade? Maybe you could vote or fan? Please? :D

pic of Jade on the side :D 

Emmy :) xox

Chapter 15:

Chapter 15:

Pauls P.O.V:

Sitting behind my computer desk, tapping away at my laptop i heard a nice at the door. "enter" I boomed in my usual alpha tone. Sky stepped in with a smug look on his face, I knew instantly what he was going to say. "she's realised she's your mate hasn't she?" I asked wincing, I knew what the outcome would be for me. I was hoping she would tale a while to figure it out, but she's my daughter, she's too smart. "yep" he smiled victoriously, his wolf making him subconsciously puff out his chest. This was his wolfs way of telling me he would be soon challenging me for the spot of alpha, I knew I'd have no chance against him, granted I was alpha so I was already the largest and strongest wolf in the pack but then he was fully mated with jade he'd gain some of her extra powers from the pastors print she was born with. If he lost control in the heat of the moment then I'd stand no chance. "you do realise that I will have to step down then, mKing you the new alpha?" I questioned. "I understand, but my main reason for coming to you is because I want your permission to take jade out for the weekend, when the concert is on?" I sighed, I should have seen this coming. "well, I guess she's your mate, so I've no say in the matter." standing up I looked him in the eye, challenging me he kept eye contact for longer than a submissive pack member then backed down. "but if you hurt her sky and I promise you here and now, you will loose the power to reproduce" he winced at the thought and I tried not or laugh. Skylar was like a son to me, he had been through a lot but I'd still kill him if her hurt my one and only daughter.

Zade's P.O.V:

Straining my ears I listened for the slightest sound, I had to be sure nobody was awake when I snook out, if I was found out I was screwed. Shifting I galloped at full speed out into the forest to meet up with Claire, I pushed myself on faster knowing Reece doesn't like to be kept waiting. I could smell her a mile away, even after shifting you could clearly smell her cheap perfume. Coming to the clearing at the back of the high school I saw her lying against the wall, filing her nails. "well, what have you found out?" she asked with a fake smile, god I really hated her, everyone did. "you know the boss don't like being left waiting" "its doesn't, dip shit and I know that she and sky are going to some stupid rock concert on the 26th, we can easily nab her there. He won't even notice." I scoffed, this will teach him for leaving me all those years ago. "Great" she squeaked, "the boss will be so pleased" shifting she bounded off into the darkness, hopefully this will all go to plan so I can just take my money and start a new life somewhere far away.

Reece's P.O.V:

Lying back in my chair I was almost asleep when a knock came to my door. "come in" I grumbled, I hated being disturbed. "this better be good" "we've had word from Zade, he said she and the boy are going to some rock concert on the 26th, we could easily pluck her from the crowd without any hassle. "great" I smirked. "tell Brody to round up 30 of my strongest men and start training them intensely, I want a thorough plan on my desk by tomorrow, this is to be pulled off without a hitch, we clear?" "y-yes sir" she stuttered looking flustered. "well get going then!" I roared slamming my fist on the desk making a dent. She jumped up and scrambled for the door, leaving as fast as her feet would allow her. I smelled to myself, this was going to be a price if cake.