Chapter 21

hey guys, this is the last chapter of my story. It's kinda bittersweet posting this because I'm happy to be finished the book..but sad at the same time..confusing right? xD well..I don't really know what you think of the book yet because nobody seems to bother commenting or voting..but anyway..here goes...

Jades P.O.V:

Arriving home two days later was an eventful experience, all the village had turned out to see me home. "welcome home love" called on woman, "get well soon" another called. "hey jade!" a group of children called, I looked up to see them holding a huge banner with 'congratulations luna' written on it in large blue letters. "Luna?" I asked sky turning to him. "that's right jade" my father but in, coming forward out of the crowd to squish me in a bear hug and affectionately clap sky on the shoulder. "I saw both sky and your bravery and quick thinking when we were back at Reece's pack house. So I've stepped back at alpha and given sky here the title, effective immediately" he smiled warmly. "shit sky, you think your ready? I mean your so young" I said, squirming with excitement. "jade" sky said, wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer. "with you by my side, I can accomplish anything" there were 'ooos' and 'ahhs' from all around us, our pack had accepted us as their new leaders. "I love you sky" I whispered leaning up to kiss him gently. "I love you too jade, your going to make the worlds best Luna" sky smiled back, adoration clear in his eyes. The rest of the day was brilliant, a massive gazebo had been set up in out back yard which was filled with table apon table of food and a small stage with a band setting up at the back. Everyone dug in to the food clearing it in minutes -we are wolves after all, we can easily pack away a dinner for 4 human men and still have room for dessert! After everyone had finished eating the band began to play, starting with the traditional old songs first then some requests. "AC-DC thunderstruck!" I shouted, bouncing excitedly on my chair. "alright little lady, enjoy!" the singer shouted down to me laughing. The starting guitar began to play so I grabbed sky and dragged him up to dance, shredding our air guitar along with the guitarist when the riffs began. When the song finished the whole place erupted into applause, I hadn't realised everyone had been watching. Blushing I sat down laughing with sky, "I'll be back in a minute jade" he said quietly before leaving and walking towards the stage. "alright ladies and gentlemen, we have an announcement to make!" the lead singer announced smiling. "there's something very special after arriving for our Luna, jade. Would you like to come up here please?" I stood and walked up, Reno, the lead singer helped me up on stage to where I stood waiting for sky to return. After a nerve wracking minute he returned with a..black bag? "here baby, I hope you like it" he grinned. Pulling off the bag I unveiled Jake Pitts' signature pro X mockingbird. "ohh my god!" I squealed, making everyone watching me laugh. "look at the back" sky chuckled pointing to the back of the guitar. Turning it around I carefully peeled off a card, opening it, it read: Dear jade, hope you enjoy using this guitar as much as I do, hope you liked the concert god knows We could hear you screaming from the stage! All our love, Jake Pitts, Christian Coma, Ashley Purdy, Andy Beirsack and Jinxx. Completely gob smacked I'll I managed was to open and close my mouth, making the crown laugh louder. "who here thinks the little lady should try out her new weapon?" Reno shouted raising his arms making the fist of rock. The whole room erupted, clapping shouting praise and encouragement and stomping their feet. "ok, ok I will!" I giggled. "here, you might be needing this" sky said handing me a black leather guitar strap with bullets attached to it, the same as Ashley Purdy uses. "hell! It's signed by him too!" I shouted jumping up and down. Plugging it in I tuned it up and began playing a few simple riffs until I heard the drummer begin to play the entrance to 'the legacy' smiling I played along to Jinxx' lead guitar chords and screaming into the microphone with Reno. We ended up playing knives and pens and new religion too, I loved every second of it playing my new guitar was like a dream and I was lapping up the attention that went with it. "thank you so much everyone!" I gushed to the crowd "I might just have to make a band of my own now!" I laughed watching sky as he face palmed laughing obviously regretting getting me the guitar. By 1am I was fighting to keep my eyes open, after my little performance I spent the night talking to pack members, listening to them congratulate me. Around two am I had to beg to go to bed, "alright, let's go" said sky picking me up bridal style making me giggle. Placing me gently on the bed I snuggled under the covers, not caring about my clothes. Cold I cuddled closer to sky, wrapping his arm around me. "ahh, goodnight guitar, I love you" I whispered, trying to hold back a laugh. "aha, funny!" sky chuckled. "I'm going to have to burn that thing if it starts to get more attention than I do" "hurt my guitar and die!" I warned laughing, before falling into a dreamless sleep next to the love of my life once more.

Sky's P.O.V:

Collecting jade from the hospital I could hardly contain my excitement, I couldn't wait to give her my present. When she went missing Jake called to our house after he finished a gig nearby. Turns out he's a werewolf too and really could hear -and smell- jade in the audience, when he saw me hanging around after the meet and greet we started talking and I told him about how much jade loves him and wants to be able to play like him. He was happy to hear that he had inspired her and told me to wait because he wanted to give her something as a token of his appreciation, but because of jades distressing calls I took off in a panic forgetting all about Jake. Out of coincidence the black veil brides were playing close to our pack so he found us and called in to give me the guitar and the card. We've become great friends since then and were heading out for a nigh of bowling with the rest of the band next weekend, he's even thinking of settling here when touring calm down. Jades face when she found out about her father stepping down will forever be etched in my memory, her eyes full of worry for me because I was taking on such a tough job, in retrospect Paul will always be on the sidelines to guide me and help in the decision making so I'm not alone. When the band began and Reno asked for requests I knew instantly that Jade had something up her sleeve. When she requested thunderstruck I knew public humiliation was on it's way but is walk to school naked and painted blue if I knew it made her happy. "I'll be back in a minute jade" I said, getting up to get her present. I could see the confusion in her eyes as she tried to think of a reason to why I'd leave. Winking at Reno he knew what to do, I had briefed him already. Handing her that back I had to bite my Tongue to stop myself from shouting at her to open it. When she did though, her face was priceless. Pure shock and raw excitement flashed in her eyes. Watching her play was just as beautiful, she really rocked the stage so I wasn't shocked when she announced she was starting a band but I played along for fun anyway. Around 2am she was begging to go to bed, shed had a long tiring day so I picked her up and carried her to her room. She was asleep before she hit the pillow but still managed to make a wise crack about her new guitar. It was nice to have her back where she belonged again, in my arms.

Ok..all finished..you'll be pleased to know that I'm writing another book..I'm on the first chapter so I'll have that up soon..I don't have a name or anything for it yet so I'll keep you updated :) thanks so much for reading..hope you enjoyed it! :D x