Chapter 20~How it would feel to...

A/N:

Sis, do not read this.

Okay, Let's go!

3

2

1

ASL!

~¤~¤~

Nae's POV

"Love? Why love?" Cass asked confused about my answer.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair."It's rather complicated, really. Even Dad couldn't explain so he gave up and ripped the page out of the book."

"Try me." He said seriously as he glanced at me and my eye twitched. "When our emotions are at our max...we lose control and when somebody we love dies..." I pause, my breath hitching at my throat.

"It kills us slowly inside."

He nodded and stretched. "Hey, let's change the subject! Talking about this makes me feel like I have another subject to study and I'm already having a hard time with our current number of subjects! Arrgghh!!!" He groaned dramatically.

I smiled gratefully at him, knowing fully well that he was trying to lighten the mood.

"Oh yeah, one last question." I nodded to signify that I was listening. "Are immortalia's ticklish?" He grinned slyly, my eyes widened and I put my hands up shaking them. "No...no...Don't you dare!" I said. He advanced slowly towards me, like a predator to it's prey. The bad news was...

I'm the prey.

He lunged at me and tackled me to the ground, tickling my sides like an insane maniac. I laughed and my eyes teared up from all the laughing and my sides started hurting. "Stop! Stop!" I said and he did as I tried to catch my breath.

When I did, I noticed that he was looking at me with an expression I couldn't describe. "That night...at the cottage." I blushed, recalling that night.

I shook my head, hinting that he should change the topic. "Aren't you atleast curious?" He asked me and I cocked my head to the side. "About what?"

"How it would feel...to you know, kiss each other again?"

I nodded and I'm a hundred pecent sure that my face is turning 50 shades of red right at this exact moment.

Before I knew it, he had placed his lips gently upon mine, surprising me. The dragonflies in my stomach went crazy and I thought that he would kiss me roughly like before but he was more...gentle this time. It was only after a few seconds and I couldn't stand it anymore. I pulled his head closer and licked his bottom lip asking for entrance which he easily gave.

Sparks flew as we fought for dominance but after awhile he overtook me and I let him explore my mouth, one of his hands on the right side of my face and he trailed his fingers on the edge of my shirt, teasing me. Then-

BANG!

"Cassie!!! I-" Nathalie stopped midsentence as she saw the position Cass and I were in. We pulled apart from each other as quick as possible, blushing furiously. Nat gave us both a sly smile and ran off. "MOMMY!!!"

Oh no...don't tell me...

Yes, she's gonna spill.

Cass and I looked at each other at the same time. The same thought on our mind. Operation: Get Nathalie Evans and make sure she doesn't reach her mother.

We ran as fast as our feet could carry us, after Nat. We reached the living room and saw that we were too late. Mira had a shocked expression on her face while Nat and Gran had sly grins on their face.

"Um...She's lying?" Cass said and I had to force myself to stop from facepalming.

This is gonna be a looonnng night.

~¤~¤~

A/N:

Updated!! For the sake of Nathalie and NUTELLA! Don't forget BACON! >.<♥

Thanks for the support!

~Sky