Chapter 11-Aunt Red

"What. The. Hell. Happened. Here?!"

My aunt and legal guardian screeched.

Three of us looked at each other with the same words in our minds, twinstinct I guess...trinstinct

"They did it" We yelled at the same time while pointing at each other.

"You three..." Aunt Red's body shook with anger and fury "I'll pulverize you!!!"

"Run!" Now, don't get me wrong, we love Aunt Red, she's pretty cool. It's just that...she/we tend to get out of hand sometimes leading the others to insanity (much like right now)

I ran into my bedroom (Don't judge me. It's a typical hiding spot for teenage girls) closed and locked the door then waited for auntie to calm down.

Wait a second...doesn't auntie have a spare key to my room?...Of all times to have a mental block! I hate you, dumb brain!!!

My only escape now was out the window...but that's too...

Let me think for a moment. A fall from 4 stories high or face the wrath of aunt Red, 4 stories? Aunt Red? 4stories...

Screw it. Let's just do it (A/N: Pitch Perfect. lol) I've done this before, I can do it again!

Yeah, we did it before from the ground floor window.

Shut it subconscious. What would you do if you were in my situation?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I'd jump

You see! We have tje same thought about this since...Oh. My. God. I'm talking to myself again!

*Thump! Thump!* (A/N: Just don't alright? That's the sound of Red banging on Nae's door)

"Open the door, Naereshcka Arcana!" My Aunt Red screamed from the other side. I could almost imagine her running her hand through her red locks in frustration.

"Don't wanna!" I know I sound childish, but who cares? For all I know I'll be dead in a couple of seconds! I gotta live my life!

There was a moment of silence before I heard the clicking sound of the door being unlocked.

Oh my God! The window! The window, outer-self!

Don't pressure me!!!

We opened the door/window in my case at the exact same time. "Bye-bi!" I waved as I jumped out. "Nae-!" Was the last thing I heard before plunging to my death and dying.

~¤~¤~

A/N: Joking! What kind of author would nake the main character die at the eleventh chapter?! I kno, I kno, I'm insane! But that's what you all love about me! <3

Anyways, sorry for slow update! I have a quiz tom. and I haven't studied yet. ehehehe...

Bye guys! Love yah! Thanks for the support!

~Sky♥