Chapter 19~The notebook and...weakness

A/N:

A massive thanks to all of you guys for reading my book!

It's pretty weird feeling happy about the comeback comments to the negative comment (you know who you are) but also feelinh sad that there is a comment like that. So it made me sad and happy at the same time? My feelings are complicated -.-

Welp, back to story!

ASL

~¤~¤~

Nae's POV

"What is an immortalia?" Cass asked once we were in his room. I grabbed my bag and produced a black, old notebook. It's pages were already yellowing and the cover was a bit crumpled.

Dad's notebook.

"What's that?" I ushered him to seat beside me on his bed. "Notes written by my father."

"All the things you want to know are in here" I handed the notebook to him. "Can I use the bathroom? I need to scrub off this blood. It's a miracle your family didn't notice." He nodded muttering "Next room to the right."

Cass' POV

I opened the first few pages of the notebook and began reading it.

Immortalia: The Immortals among Immortals

So basically, We are more unique than the other immortals since we are the 'Immortals among immortals' My only question is, why the hell is the name 'Immortalia'? That's so unoriginal! Couldn't our ancestors think of a better name?

I smirked to myself. Her dad also has a wacky sense of humor.

Okay, I'm sorry for my ranting. They are just my opinion so if you like the name 'Immortalia', then sue me.

Let's get down to business.

We, Immortalia are called the 'Immortals among immortals'  because we have the ability to do/copy another immortals' ability and make them our own.

We can enhance and combine powers and elements. For exanple:

Water + Wind =Ice

That is one of the easier combinations. There are also the shapeshifting kind:

Dragon + Thunder =Thunder dragon

The hardest part is when you learn the process. Trust me, using my powers is easier than when I was taught to control it.

I skimmed the pages, learning a few trips and laughed my ass off at the witty side comments Nae's Dad wrote. I found out that the Arcana family was the last Immortalia family in the world. Suddenly, I noticed that the book stopped at the last page had a part which was torn off. The words cut of at the end.

Our weakness is:

At that moment, Nae walked back in "What are the words that are supposed to be written here?" I asked.

She looked at the page and looked back up at me. Her expression was serious, her gaze unwavering stood emotionless.

"Love" She said and I tilted my head confused.

"An Immortalia's weakness is love."

~¤~¤~

A/N:

Vas happenin', people!!!

I want to say a massive thanks for your support!

My sister is practically driving me inasane right now. So yeah, I thought I should update.

Sometimes I think I can update multiple times a day but then I think, hmm...probably not.

Well, Goodbye and Good luck with life!

~Sky♥