Chapter 5~Missing

A couple of days later...

3rd person's POV

The door of the disciplinary committee office slammed open as the vice president, Nathan (Nate) Arcana barged inside, he wore an angry expression on his handsome face.

"Another one" He informed his younger sister. A small growl rumbled from her direction.

"I will fucking kill whoever did this" Her voice filled with venom. Usually when she cussed her brother would smirk and tell her that 'Haha! The princess can actually say those words, huh? Thought they weren't supposed to'

But now, He agreed completely. The reason was that a few female (both monsters and humans) students have gone missing, taken out when they were alone.

Their duty was to protect the school, so how could they just let it slip. Especially, when two of the missing girls are part of the famiglia.

________

A/N:

Guys!!!♥

'What's goin' on here' Is probably what you're thinking, right? Well, you'll get answers later ;)

...and have you guessed what Ms. Asudem is?

Love you and thanks for the support!!!

~Sky♥♡♥♡

________

Ned's POV

"Guys!!!" I yelled while running to my best friends.

"Woah!!! Are you alright?" Luka asked me. In farness, I didn't look too good today. I had bags under my blue eyes and my skin was pale. "Take a breather! Geez, What the heck happened to you?!" Adrian said while the girls were fussing over me.

"You mean, you guys didn't hear?" I asked, confused.

"About what?" Kaine asked curiously. Finally! Someone's taking me seriously around here!!!

"There are a bunch of girls missing on campus" I informed them "The poor parents are in hysterics! I hope the media won't hear about this, I mean, who knows what would happen if they find out about 'that'?"

I sighed, exasperated.

"So...How's Nae taking this?" Hana, obviously asked the question on everybody's minds. "Don't even talk about it" Nate's voice said from behind me. I jumped in shock. "Damn you!" I screamed at him.

No one sneaks up on an Arcana. "What do you mean?" Luka asked. "Well...It's hard to explain..." He trailed off.

"Let's just say she said stuff, I didn't think possible..."

"Like...?" Adrian gestured for him to continue.

" '**** this!!! I don't need this ******* ******* ********!!! What ******* ******* would ******* do something as ***********as this!!!' " Nate cleared his throat. My jaw dropped open as well as the others' I didn't think it was that bad! But that's a whole new level!!!

"Woah! She said all those...?" Adrian breathed. "I-In one sentence...?" Hana gasped. "Good Lord..." Luka muttered. "..." Kaine didn't say anything...

...

Da fuq

...

Can't you read the friggin' atmosphere!!!

" Dude, when your group of friends say things that connect with each other, it is very disrespectful to not join in, plus, it makes things very, I repeat very awkward when you don't do the same as the. Since it is proper etiquette" Adrian said,sounding professional and composed...

Then...he blew it

"It makes me feel gay..." Everyone burst out laughing other than Kaine of course, who looked like he was losing his patience, by the second.

_______

Nae's POV

"Find whoever did this and dispose of him ASAP!!!" Dad yelled at me. The info. sheets of the missing students were on his desk.

Dad was mad...He never gets mad...unless, he really wants to kill...

"Dad, Shall I go all-out on this one?" I asked "I could use my-"

"No, Not yet...but make sure to give him hell" His tone was poisonous, eyes narrowed into slits.

"You are dismissed" He said in the same deadly tone.

I walked away with only one thought in mind:

How do you track down kidnappers?

Time to go Sherlock Holmes mode...=_=

I'm coming for you, May...Nicki...

please wait for me...

_______

A/N:

Hey guys!....

...

I want meat...

...

Do you have some?

...

Shoutout to:

@Aisleennn1125

-My crazy bff who loves pink (w/c I hate) She's insane but, you got to love her!♥

~Sky