Chapter 10-Blenders...

A/N:

Hey guys!!!

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy! ♥

.

3

.

2

.

1

.

ASL

~¤~¤~

Cass' POV

I ran after her towards one of the dorm rooms, Hana's, I think. I stopped at the doorway, out of breath.

"Hey," I breathed and I heard her sob, the sound making my chest tighten. Dammit!What the hell is she doing to me!

"You okay?" I asked while stepping inside the dark room.

She was sitting on the bed, her back facing me "I'm sorry" She muttered.

Confused, I asked "What for?" She wiped away a few tears with her sleeve. "For being weak and letting myself cry like this, making everybody worry"

I walked towards her and placed both my hands on her shoulders feeling her tense up. What are you doing?! You've only known her for two and a half days!!!

Then she relaxed under my touch. I sat down beside  her and pulled her close and she snuggled up on my chest "It's weird," She sniffed "I usually don't trust people this easily...I guess you're an exception huh?" I shrugged. Does she even realize that it's like she was confessing to me?

Suddenly, the bell rang "You're gonna be late" She told me "Go ahead, I'll catch up"

"I'm staying with you" I said as I shook my head. I noticed that she was holding a picture.

On the picture was a man and a woman. The man had raven black hair and the same violet eyes Nae had while the woman had blue eyes and long, wavy, blond hair (a bit more blond than Nae's)

The woman was smirking at the camera while the man looked at her with an amused expression.

"You look like your mom but somehow I get the feeling you're more like your dad" I told her and she smiled at me "Everybody says that" She said before pulling me closer and resting her head on the crook of my neck.

"Why did you come after me?" She asked after a couple moments of silence "I know how it feels like to be left alone and I don't want my friend to feel that way"

"So I'm your friend now huh?" She said, smirking before yawning. I smirked back at her before yawning.

"You know what?" She breathed, her eyes getting droopy. "I'm kind of glad I didn't leave you to die a couple of days ago" She finished before closing her dazzling purple eyes.

"So am I, Nae, So am I" I whispered

~¤~¤~

Nae's POV

"I'm home!!!" I yelled and ran to my bedroom "Don't wake me up unless someone dies, there's an earthquake, flood, volcanic eruption, tornado, a war, etc!" I screamed as I slammed my door shut.

I jumped to the item of my dreams, my beloved bed and pulled thecovers over me, snuggling up in my bed and contentedly sighing vefore falling asleep.

Oh bed, How I've missed you...

------

A couple of what seemed like seconds later, I felt someone shake me to get up. "Nae! It's an emergency!!!" My brother yelled at me.

I immediately stood up "What happened? Did someone DIE?!"

"What? No!" He retorted

"Then why the hell did you wake me up?!" I screeched. Nooooo...my sleep....my bed....my precious...

"It's much more of an emergency than someone!" He yelled in frustration.

"What on earth would be more important than people dying?!" I said, exasperated.

"Ned is in the kitchen!" He screamed.

Wait, what?

Oh my God...

"Why the heck didn't you tell me?!" I yelled.

"I tried to but you kept cutting me off!" He yelled back.

Boom!

We looked at each other and noddeed before running down the stairs towards the kitchen

"For Narnia" I yelled before rushing into the kitchen.

The place was a...

"It looks like  a battlefield" My brother muttered to which I nodded in agreement.

There was red stuff splattered all over the walls and...noodles?

My sister then emerged from behind the counter holding a blender in one hand and an electrical outlet in the other.

She smiled when she saw us "I learned how to use a blender" She announced proudly "And I also learned that you can't cook spaghetti in blenders"

We both stared at her in disbelief.

Lord...Why? Oh why?

~¤~¤~

A/N:

I added the last part to cut the tension of this chapter.

The blender thing really happened in my life because my older cousin, Kylie makes a massacre out of the kitchen.

And Nate is always interrupting my sleep.

Well, Thanks for everything!

~Sky♥