Chapter 13~A cottage and a....KISS?!

A/N:

When my friends the draft of this they squealed and I was like "This is nothing" Calm your cupcakes!

3

.

.

.

2

.

.

.

1

Nae's POV

"Explain again why I had to pick you up" Cassius asked befor starting his BMW 7.

"My Aunt is throwing a rampage" I told him as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

He raised an eyebrow "And she's doing that because?"

"My sister made a spaghetti massacre in the kitchen" He laughed as he ran his fingers through his caramel brown hair.

You know you also want to run your fingers through it. I know I do.

Now is not the time, stupid subconscious.

"Let me guess," He spoke up "Ned isn't chef material"

"You have no idea"

~¤~¤~

"Thanks so much for picking me up" I told him. "Anything for a friend"

A friend. A friend. Friend....Why is that word bothering me so much?!

"Where should I drop you off?" He asked.

"I'll tell you which direction to go to. It's not exactly a public place" He nodded. "You sure?"

"Yeah" He shook his head. "I really don't get girls" He muttered.

"That's because we're extra-terrestrial beings from the planet, Mars." I joked.

"I know. I mean, at first, I thought Naereshcka was a foreign planet's name." He joked back.

"Hey! I can say the same for the name Cassius!" And we both laughed.

~¤~¤~

"Stop here" I commanded. "Yes Milady" He complied using a fake british accent.

I groaned. "Didn't I already tell you that your british accent is horrible?!" He paused as if thinking for a bit. "Yes, yes you did"

"You..." My right eye twitched. "Hey, your eye is twitching" He commented.

I can't take it anymore.

"Thanks for the ride" I told him as I climbed out of the BMW 7. His eyes widened when he realized where we were.

We were in the Kynite forest. So many memories happened here, good and bad.

Cassius got out of the car "I'm coming with you" I shook my head "Don't"

"There's no way I'm leaving a girl here" He emphasized the word 'here'. I sighed "Fine. But don't you dare hold me back" He grinned before nodding.

And so we went into the forest.

~¤~¤~

"Are you sure you're not lost?" Cassius asked for the tenth time.

"Of course! I know this place like the back of my hand!" To tease him, I glanced at the back of my palm and muttered "That's new..."

"It's not funny" He told me and I chuckled.

It was nearly midnight, about 11:34pm or something and the only thing I had with me was my handbag where I carried a flashlight(w/c I am currentlu using) some biscuits, and three bottles of water.

~¤~¤~

"We're here" I announced and saw him glance at the place. To say his looked priceless was an understatement.

"I know right?" He gulped then nodded slowly.

There was a stone path that led to a small island in the middle of a pond just enough for 3-4 people to fit in. The island had no trees but there were trees around the pond so the only light came from the space where there were no trees. The light beamed in the direction of the island, emphasizing it.

"This is where my parents met" I smiled softly, remembering when my mom showed me this place and told me the story of it.

"It's beautiful..." I snorted at him "That's so cheesy" He grinned goofily "But it's true"

"Come on" I grabbed his hand and ignored the electric spark I felt when our hands touched. Somehow, holding his hand feels...right? I can't describe it.

I led him somewhere behind the thicket following the stone path.

There was an old cottage there. The pale yellow walls had vines crawling up on them and the roof looked like it could break down any second. But I knew better.

Letting go of Cassius hand, I started to walk inside the house and sensed him follow me. "You sure this is safe?"

"Man up!" I laughed. "It's an illusion, silly" I poked his forehead and his eyes widened. The house, in truth was in pretty good shape. My dad was an illusionist...let's leave it at that.

~¤~¤~

Cass' POV

"What is this place to you?" I asked and she blushed. "Well you see...uh...my parents....uh....they....um....they had....uh..."

"So basically, they had sex here" She blushed a deep, scarlet red.

"You're blushing" I teased her, poking her cheeks. "Sh-Shut up!" She stuttered. "You're so cute!" I teased again and she glared at me. "Put a sock in it"

I shook my head. "You're a virgin right?"  She blushed even harder. "What color is your underwear today?" By now, she looked like she was about to pass out. "I'm joking"

"I hate you" She growled as I laughed my ass off.

"Shut up!" She yelled.

"Make me" I challenged.

"Fine then, I will" And before I can even comprehend what was happening, she had pressed her soft lips unto mine.

Oh, Damn...

Nae's POV

The jerk! Try this on for size!

Even though we both feel the same about that...I couldn't help but feel fireworks explode inside of me as we kissed.

His eyes darkened as our lips moved in sync. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

I closed my eyes and entangled my fingers in his caramel hair and tugged. He bit my lip asking for entrance, I moaned softly before granting him access. He tasted like cinnamon, such a sweet flavor.

He growled lowly, sending shivers down my spine. Our tongues danced with each other and he explored my mouth.

He rubbed my back slowly, leaving goosebumps on my skin.

It lasted for what seemed like forever that ended too soon as cheesy as that sounds.

We pulled apart, both breathing heavily. His darkened blue orbs gazed down at me, holding me captivated by his intense stare.

"Damn" He muttered.

Yes. Damn was right.

~¤~¤~

A/N:

Anyway, that's the end for now ;)

Thanks for the support, love you all and peaceskies!

My friend broke my violin's D string:(

Poor Number Two (Yes, I named my violin Number Two. Don't judge me. Besides, Number one already belongs to my cousin :P

Unedited.

~Sky♥