Chapter 9~Tour guide...Not

"Are you guys sure you guys are alright?" I asked May and Nicki worriedly.

"For the last time princess, WE'RE FINE" Nicki assured while rolling her eyes. "Yeah, Thank you for saving us, boss" Amy thanked as she jabbed Nicki in the side.

"Naereshcka Arcana, please get back to class. " My dad said using the same tone as he he used when we were chasing bunnies...hehe bunnies. (A/N: Some monsters refer to humans as bunnies)

I already explained to dad what happened and about Cassius...He did not take it very well, let's just leave it at that.

"Fine" I huffed then proceeded to my class.

~¤~¤~

"Ms. Arcana, you are late yet again" Ms. Annie scolded. It was the first thing I heard when I stepped inside the classroom...I guess it's already obvious that this is another bad day "As punishment, instead of detention, you may show Cassius here,"

She gestured to the caramel-haired boy, (whom I noticed just now, mind you) who smiled when he saw me. Earning me a couple of glares from some girls. Oh joy...  "around school" Ms. Annie finished.

Detention or show him around, detention, show, detention, show...

I hate detention...it's just a waste of time. "Yes, Ms" I said.

Hey, It's better than detention.

Amen to that.

Detention is just a waste of my precious time and is too much of a drab.

I took my seat at the back of the classroom and Cassius took the seat beside me.

"Hey" He greeted and I simply nodded my head at him. "So we're classmates huh?" He smirked "I have a feeling that this year's gonna be a lot more interesting"

Smirking back, I replied "Guess so" If this is a game of cockiness, then bring it. I take after my parents a lot after all.

"Make sure not to tell anyone our little secret, only 3 people know: Me, You and the headmaster." I reminded him and he nodded.

"Yes Milady" He said using a fake british accent which was horrifying to say the least.

"Your british accent is awful" I joked and he chuckled "Weird, most sixteen year olds would use the word 'sucks' rather than 'awful'" He pointed out.

"For our kind, the term 'suck' is almost a compliment" Informed him, It's true since suck is...nevermind.

"Okay..." He said, confused.

~¤~¤~

Lunch...

"The computer lab. is in this building, along with the business office, registrar, and administration" I pointed towards the east building.

"In the west, we have the science laboratories and on the 4th floor the gymnasium is located, the canteen is on the 2nd floor"

"The patio is in the east building's 4th floor and classrooms are in the north building while dorms are in the south building"

Once finished, I groaned in frustration "God, I hate being a tour guide!"

"I agree, I couldn't even understand a word you were saying, only the last part" Cassius said in amusement before I glared at him.

Hey! I wasn't that bad!...Right?

"Hey princess!" I turned to see an idiot, nah just kidding, it was Adrian running towards me like a maniac as a couple of girls stared in awe and admiration.

He reached me and engulfed me in a bear hug.

"No way!"

"Why is it always Naereshcka?!"

"She better stop it!"

"Idiot, let go of me before I die from the death glares of fangirls!" I muttered to him as my eye twitched.

"Sorry" He said, letting go of me while giving a toothy grin.

He doesn't look sorry at all.

"Who's this?" He asked, glancing in Cass' direction.

Cass' POV

Who the hell is this guy? Acting all buddy-buddy with Nae...

I clenched my fist and try to keep the smile on my face.

"Who's this?" He asked, glancing in my direction.

Hey dude, I'm right here.

He can just ask me directly.

"Evans, Cassius Evans" I introduced myself. He smiled "Adrian Harlem"

Nae's POV (sorry if short)

I watched as they did the bro hug thing, sighing in annoyance when I checked my watch as I tapped my foot impatiently.

Seconds later, I announced "I'll go ahead to the mea- I mean cafeteria!" I informed them.

"See yah!" I yelled before dashing towards the cafeteria, hoping that at least today they'd have meat.

My precious! I'm coming!!!

Cass' POV

We watched amused as Nae ran towards the cafeteria in amusement before shaking our heads and chuckling.

"So you like Nae, don't you?" Adrian spoke up "What?!"  I almost choked on my saliva. I tried to cover my surprise but Adrian saw through it.

"Don't worry, I won't tell" He assured me, while grinning "But if you hurt her, I won't hesitate to end you" He warned, his expression becoming cold.

"What's it to you?" I asked him. "Nae is like a sister to me and she's been through hell again and again ever since..." He triled off a sad look on his face.

"Well, good luck! Nae's really careful with her heart" He said cheerfully

Bipolar?

Yeah, most probably.

"Anyways, let's eat!" He yelled, running towards the west building...or was that the east...?

I'll have to add into my 'Reminders-for-the-near-future' list, the fact that Nae can NEVER be a tour guide.

~¤~¤~

3rd Person's POV

"Waah!!! I'm so happy, I could die!" Nae yelled, smiling at her meat-filled plate.

"You could literally see the sparkles, rainbows and butterflies behind her" Hana whispered ro Luka and Ned, who nodded their heads in agreement.

"What's up with Nae and meat?" Cassius asked Kaine (Adrian introduced him to everyone)

Kaine chuckled "She's exactly like her father in this category"

"Her father?" Cass said confused "You mean the chairman, right?"

"Oh, I never told you?" Nae asked, a sad smile playing on her lips. Cass shook his head "The chairman isn't my real father..." She trailed off. "My birth father died 9 years ago"

Cass expression changed into shock "I'm sorry, I didn't-"

"It's fine" Nae assured while standing up from her seat "I'm not that hungry anymore" She announced before turning her heel and running away.

"Hey, wait!" Cass called out and staryed to chase after her but Adrian grabbed his arm and shook his head.

Cass shook him off and chased after her.

~¤~¤~

A/N:

Finally! Done!

Hope you guys enjoy! ;)

~Sky♥