Chapter 23~ Deserve

In 3,

      ·

      2,

      ·

      1,

      ·

      ·

    ASL

~¤~¤~

Nae's PoV

I blinked disbelievingly at the smirking Manson (the older one, not Adrian) in front of me as he told me that he was pregnant and I the lucky sperm donor.

He teasingly took a step forward and grinned, amused by my reaction when I took a step back.

cocky bastard...

" So as I was saying-" I cut my 'beloved' father off by holding up a hand to stop him.

"What exactly do you mean?" I asked him absent-mindedly

"Exactly what I said." He muttered as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"I don't think we're understanding each other here."

"I'm pretty sure we speak the same language, princess." Armin cut in, I glared at him sharply.

"I'm talking about the fact that you just said that we would have to kill my sister, who by the way has escaped from our imprisonment, still, by the way, she is my sister and I will not stand for this." I rambled and paused to look at Dad and Armin.

"Have the two of you lost your minds?!" I practically spit at their faces.

Dad looked at me with a apologetic look before he shook his head. "I'm sorry, Nae, it's the only way..."

Armin, with a serious look in his face began to talk without any hint of playfulness in his tone.

"She's too far gone, Princess. I'm sorry. We have to shut her down."

"Your mother has given her command. We must go through with it." I froze, an unnerving look on my face.

That despicable woman! Her own daughter...

"If you're not comfortable with it then we won't force you." Dad told me gently.

"No!" I yelled. "I won't let you stab my baby!!! I don't care what mother says!" I flung my arms out for emphasis.

Armin sighed. "Well, somebody has to do it. The queen's word is law." I didn't miss his all-business tone.

Because of this subject, I couldn't help but not notice that Nate and Ned had entered the room. I looked at my sibling's faces of helplessness and defeat and my heart sank.

After that, I knew that I couldn't win this battle.

No matter what I say, I wouldn't end up victorious in this battle.

Mother's will is far too powerful for anyone to overcome.

All hope for Katherine went and died when I saw their expressions.

"Fine." I surrendered after a moment of silence and tension. "On one condition,"

They all stopped to look at me.

"I will be the one that will rid her of her life and destroy every trace of her existence until she disappears into the nothingness of the cold, dark night." I muttered darkly.

"And when all that is done, I will erase each and every one of the memories she had made in this world. So mote it be, her days will be forgotten and she will die alone without an ounce of hope for her life, I will watch as her very soul is drained from her."

I raised my head, staring at each and every one of them.

"That is my wish. She deserves no better than that."

~¤~¤~

A/N:

Long time no update!

I cannot apologize enough! Forgive me!

I recently found inspiration. Plus, @LeakyCauldron told me her fave. book of mine is this one so yah...

I am a pathetic excuse of a writer... Something from my past came up...

Anywho, till next time! ^-^

~Sky