Chapter 14~ Hana's problem

A/N:

First off, Thank you all so much for the 90+ votes!!! I literally fell off of my chair this morning when I checked my account during my breakfast! And did a awkward-looking happy dance around the table.

You should have seen the look on my parents' faces. I think they were debating on wether to bring me to the hospital or not. ^_^

Anyways, let's not keep you waiting!

.

.

3

.

.

2

.

.

1

ASL

~¤~¤~

Normal POV

Cassius and I never talked  about what happened after that night. We acted as if nothing happened. Which is good, right?

"NAE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET YOUR LAZY ASS OUT OF BED!!!" Aunt Red bellowed as she stomped into my room, ripping my covers off of me, making me groan and curl into a ball from the cold.

"It doesn't want me to leave though" I whined.

It was one of those mornings when you feel like your bed is literally holding you hostage and you can't do anything about it since the bed is practically commanding you to go back to sleep.

Of course, it was a Monday morning meaning I had school so Auntie has been on my case. I think she's had enough calls from dad about my lack of punctuality.

"Alright! Don't say I didn't warn you" Then, she proceeded to grab my ankle and yanked causing me to fall out of bed. Now, I was awake.

"Are you crazy, woman!" I screamed "Can you say 'child abuse'!!!"

"If you are not ready in 25 minutes. I'll not only say child abuse, I'll show it to you" Auntie threatened. I couldn't help but shiver at her comment

To me, Auntie was a friend, a very strict and scary friend who would tackle me to the ground if I didn't follow her instructions.

"Okay I give up, you win" I said in defeat as I stood up and said goodbye to my bed.

"Jane, could you please vacate the room. I would like some privacy" I used Aunt Red's first name knowing that she hates it when I don't call her by her nickname. She glared at me for a while before walking out of the room then I began to get ready.

I was able to take a bath and put on my school uniform and choker in about 18 minutes. I'm impressed vy my own agility. I mean, some girls spend an hour in the bathroom just putting on makeup.

"Stupid hair...why won't you allow yourself to be fixed" I tugged at my hair using my brush.

Then, I walked out of my room.

"Nae!!! Help me!!!" My sister ran towards me, stumbling a couple of times.

"Wha-Why?" I walked over to her, surprised.

"Coco is trying to kill me!!!"

"Why?"

"She asked me to trim her eyebrows and Ariana Grande said that we girls groom each other like monkeys!!!" She ranted "so I did exactly that"

"What do you mean?"

I don't understand...

Me either.

"I mean-"

"I'm going to kill you!!!" I saw Coco screech from the other end of the hall as she chargeed towards Ned.

"I gotta go!!!!" Ned screamed and ran for dear life but Coco being the thin, lighter one was able to grab her by the waist.

Sweatdropping at them, I asked "What on earth is going on?"

Coco slowly stood up and turbed to face me "Look at what she did" She screamed, pointing to her face. My eyes widened and I tried to stop myself from having a giggling fit.

Oh. My. God.

Amen to that.

Coco's eyebrows...

had been completely demolished...

Ned is going to die pby the wrath of Coco Arcana....rest in peace.

"Nedrana Arcana, what did you do?!" I asked amusement clear in my tone.

"I saw this tv show scene where Ariana Grande is in and I thought that it would be really cool to have a scebe in real life like that so I did" She explained then quickly mouthed after 'Help'. I shook my head "Your problem not mine" She looked at me with wide eyes before mouthing the word 'traitor.'

"See yah" I walked out of the door of the house and went to the Mercedes. Our driver said he couldn't make it today so I have to drive myself to school. The Mercedes was a gift from dad when I turned sixteen. Conclusion, I love my dad. I got in and quickly drove to school.

~¤~¤~

Once I arrived at school, Hana grabbed my arm and pulled me into the janitor's closet and locked the door.

You know the feeling when you feel that your friend has gone mad? Well, that's exactly how I feel right now.

"The hell Hana?!" I scrunched up my nose from the reek inside the janitor's closet. "I need your advice..." She started

"With what?" I asked beforr sitting down on the counter. She let out a big breath before sitting down beside me.

"It's a long story..." She trailed off. I nodded in confirmation "Shoot" Sea blue eyes kept glancing at the door as if afraid that someone would walk in any minute. She gulped nervously and I felt myself become more curious. She muttered something that I wasn't able to hear. "What?"

"I think I'm in love with Adrian"

My jaw dropped to the ground.

She said what now?!?!?!

~¤~¤~

A/N:

This here is a long chapter (for me it's already long:)) That I had to sacrifice my lunch for. I know, what kind of person would sacrifice her lunch?! A person that loves random strangers that's who! *points to self*

Anywhos, Thank you all for everything! People I don't really know in real life! (^_^)/

Vote,

Comment,

Share,

And other awesome stuff like cooking spaghetti in blenders.

Bye!!!

Sky~♥