Chapter one~ School of... monsters?!

9 years later

Naereshcka POV

"WAKE UP!!!!" Someone schreeched as she jumped on my bed.

I groaned."Shut up!!!" I screamed pushing the God-forsaken person off of me. "Nae!" My best friend, Hana whined "It's the first day of school!!!"

"I know now get out of my room!!!" I pushed her away then got up, rubbed my purple/blue violet eyes and stretched, yawning as I did so. She laughed "alright, alright!" She got out of my room.

I ran my right hand through my long, pale, blond hair getting it caught in the tangled mess. I frowned as I walked to the bathroom, my bare feet padding against the soft carpeted floors.

I twisted the doorknob and went inside the bathroom not bothering to close the door. I think it's become a habit ever since I was a kid, a very bad habit.

I quickly slid my clothes off and turned the shower on putting it on cool. I know that most people like warm water but the coldness makes me feel more fresh.

I wished upon a shooting star that I'd find the seven pearlescent points of light like a jeweled star that had been seperated from them...

I sang as I washed myself. Rubbing my strawberry-scented shampoo on my scalp and vanilla soap on my body. I rinsed myself as I finished the song.

If a newly born morning were to come, I'd want to live the same life over again, then the two of us will meet again and I'd believe in miracles.

I sighed contentedly as I wrapped a towel around my body. As if on que my cell rang.

Mornin' sis. ;) Good luck on our first day of school

-Nedrana

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I had a younger sister by 3 minutes.

We don't live with each other since I lived near the forest and her in the village due to...health conditions.

I also forgot to mention that I came from the mafia, yes, the mafia and not just any family. I come from the Arcana family for the supernatural. I'm the boss', Ariana's daughter. Most of the people in the family were found and saved by us when their parents abandoned them because they were different.

Even though some of us aren't blood related my family members are precious to me and I love them a lot.

You're probably wondering what my power is but unfortunately that's a secret, though my sister's powers are the power to shapeshift into any animal, pink butterfly wings, and lots more, pretty cool right? Too bad she's a bit of a klutz and can't get things right most of the time

I quickly blowdried my untamable hair and got out of the bathroom and went to the walk-in closet at the other side of the room.

In our school, we could wear our uniforms any way we want as long as it's not too...showy?

The closet was really large, about half of my room. I guess? I put on my clothes, the white polo shirt under a black blazer and red tie, black mini skirt, Thigh-length, black socks, black combat boots and of course, the red armband with the letter P on it and my choker.

Did I mention I was president of the disciplinary committee? The headmaster is my father. No, he's actually my uncle from my mom's side, I just call him dad since he has no kids and wants me to call him that.

I walked out of my room, into the hallway

"Sis, look out!" My cousins, Rin and Noelle yelled as I managed to barely get out of the way as a 7-feet tall car like device that looks-so-weird-I-that-I-can't-even-describe-what-it-is went speeding past me.