Chapter 7~Asudem

I woke up earlier than usual and went to the Kynite forest bringing a couple of stuff like: My phone ( Coco says that your phone is a part of your body=_=), Off lotion made by Noelle and Rin, a first aid kit (for the the students)

I wore dark blue skinny jeans, a black tank top, black combat boots and fingerless long gloves that reach to my elbows (fighting gloves, yah)

This forest's name is weird...

I walked until I was in a meadow, far enough from the area that humans explore.

If we ever find this guy...

I'll tie rope on his leg and tie that rope to a truck and then I'll speed around town on top of that truck, screaming "Victory!!!"

Yeah...That's the plan... >:)

~¤~¤~

After standing there for a couple of minutes, I was able to detect movement from a nearby bush.

"Come on now, don't be shy" I said teasingly before smirking.

"So you came..." An all too familiar coice spoke. And I had to resist the urge to pluck out her eyeballs.

"Of course, I'd never turn down a challenge, Medusa" I said making sure that I emphasized the name 'Medusa'

"So you knew it was me?" Asudem asked curiously, not even a hint of shock which caused me to frown.

"So...How did you find out?" When she figured I wouldn't answer,she asked. Hellooo! I saw her follow that female student after the student ran away from me and besides, the handwriting on the note was super obvious!!!

I agree, miss subconscious

"Why did you do this?" I asked her, turning to face her.

"For art! Of course!" She announced proudly, spreading her arms wide to emphasize her point.

"What do you mean art?!" I asked, incredulously.

"Art lasts forever!!!" She screamed and then yhrew something towards me while saying "Catch"

I caught it and looked at it and my stomach twisted in knots. In the picture were all the missing students...They all had one similarity...They had all turned to stone. All of them had expressions filled with anger, sadness, and horror.

"Isn't it beautiful?" She said proudly. "Those wonderful expresions will laat forever!"

This woman is crazy!!!

"Art? You call this art?!" I yelled as I charge towards her.

~¤~¤~

2 hours ago

Cassius' POV

The new school is huge!!! Somehow, I ended up in the forest at the back of the school. =_=

The school is that way...I think...Whatever, I'll just walk in one direction (A/N: Lol) and I'll end up back at school.

~¤~¤~

After a few hours later

I. GIVE. UP.

Dammit! Where the heck am I?! Just as I was about to turn around, I heard a girl's voice yell. I must be going crazy.

"Are you insane!!!" She screamed. Great, just great, I'm already hearing voices and now the voices insult me. I didn't even mean to get lost! Add insult to injury I guess.

Wait. Maybe I'm not hearing things and there are actually people here in the middle of nowhere. Should I follow it or not, follow, not, follow?

Guess, I have no choice...