When Cisco has to tell the group what happened

Cisco was in a panic, he was quick to call Barry and when Barry didn't pick up he went to Caitlin, calling her three times until she picked up. "Cisco? Are you alright?" Cisco was breathing heavily on the verge of a panic attack, tears welling up in his eyes "C-Caitlin he took Y/N." Caitlin went wide eyed "It's ok, It's alright we'll get Y/N back, I'll tell Barry right now ok?" Cisco could hear panicked movements and the clicks of Caitlin's heels running down the halls "What if he hurts her Caitlin?" She didn't respond to him for a while before she went on "It'll be alright, just get back to the lab ok?" Cisco nods "A-Alright I'll be on my way." His voice was shaking but before Caitlin could speak he hung up. He stuffed his phone in his pocket and quickly got back into the car. He started the car up and had a few tears going down his face with a worried frown, he knew his face crinkles up when he cries but he couldn't help it. Once he started to get out of the parking lot and starts on the street is when he started to driving like a mad man back to Star labs. He had to warn the others of the danger he had caused them, he had tears streaming down his face blurring his vision. He looks out the window now seeing the car that was running a red light, but it was to late. The car slams into the van at ninety miles per hour, the van was flipped over and thrown into the lamp post.