When the rest of team flash sees the Christmas decorations

Dr. Wells who was normally the first one to Star labs goes into the main room. He looked around confused until he heard laughter. He followed the noise to the break room finding out that even his break out room was decorated. His eyes land on you and Cisco that were sitting at a table drinking hot coco. Cisco smiles happily seeing Dr. Wells "Hey Doctor Wells!" He smiles happily and got up "Do you want some hot coco?" You smile happily sipping your hot coco, it was nice to see Cisco so happy. Dr. Wells nods and let out a soft smile "Thank you." Cisco nods and starts to get the hot coco ready as the rest of the team started to walk in. Caitlin looked around the room confused and frowns a little "What happened?" Cisco smiles widely hearing the rest of the group. You couldn't help the small smile on your face as you watch Cisco be filled with joy, he could be as innocent as a a child at times. You got up and take another sip of your coco "i'll finish up getting the hot coco's for everyone, you go say hi." Cisco smiles happily and gently kisses your cheek as a thank you before running off. Dr. Wells raised a brow at you as you turn red and focus on making the hot coco. Cisco smiles and laughs softly "Hey guys! What do you think!" Caitlin and Barry look at each other, Caitlin was smiling while Barry looked a bit unsure. Caitlin looks around studying the room "It's nice Cisco, Star labs has been needing a little joy." Cisco smiles widely and turns to Barry to see what he thought. Barry runs around placing a few things up before smiling "There, that's a lot better." Now mistletoe was hanging from every door. Caitlin rolls her eyes and Cisco only let out a small laugh "Barry remind me to never walk into a room at the same time with you." Barry just shook his head with a small grin "Eh whatever you say Cisco." Both Barry and Cisco start to laugh and Caitlin just smiled. It was nice for Star Labs to filled with so much joy. You come out with hot coco for everyone and smiles "Hey guys, I didn't know if you wanted marshmallows or not so I just brought the bag." Cisco smiles widely and goes over to you as you walk through the door. You blink and blush at how close he was to you "Cisco..?" He points up and you look at the mistletoe was hanging above you two. You smiles happily and gently peck his lips. Both Barry and Caitlin let out a teasing "awwww~" And you turn bright red "Shut up."