When you and Cisco get Star Labs ready for Christmas

You had gotten to Star Labs early due to the fact that Cisco had called you saying it was an emergency. But there was no sight of danger anywhere in fact Cisco was pulling over a dusty box. You went over confused wondering if it was a bomb or something "What is it?" Cisco smiles happily and turns to you with a grin "It's Christmas stuff!" You stare at him confused and watch as he opens the box with a childish smile. He hands you some tinsel and you look at it confused "Why do you have a box of Christmas decorations?" He laughs "So we can decorate Star labs?" You sigh and rub your forehead "Cisco, you said was an emergency." He pouts a little "And no holiday cheer isn't an emergency?" You roll your eyes but couldn't help the smile that formed on your face. Christmas was one of your favorite holidays. You take the tinsel and start to place it around the walls of Star Labs and Cisco smiles widely. He had already set up a Christmas tree in the corner and grabs a lot of Christmas lights. He got up and started to string them across the walls. After hours of decorating the two of you step back and take a look at what you guys created. The lights were place perfectly across the walls, while you're tinsel was just strung under it. The tree had green and red flickering Christmas lights wrapped neatly around it. You couldn't help the smile on your face, it defiantly felt like Christmas. "Thank you Y/N..." You look at him confused and hums a little "for helping me get everything up." You laugh a little "it's fine Cisco I reall-" before you can finish he pulls you into a kiss, a soft, loving kiss. He blushes a little as you look at him shocked. He laughs softly and points up showing you the mistletoe. The both of you end up laughing, maybe you'll get what you've always wanted for Christmas.