14- My talk with Yukio

Shortly after I arrived home Yukio came knocking on my door.

"Y/N may I speak to you"

"Yes, come in."

I quickly wiped the tears off of my cheek and Yukio answered.

He sat at my desk chair and said
"So I hear that everyone in class now despises you."

"Heh yeah I get more of a 'I want to kill her' type vibe from them"

We both laughed

"I'm assuming that Rin already proved to you that he was a demon himself even though I said that he wasn't allowed too but when does he ever listen."

I chuckled and said yeah.

"Uh Yukio, since you brought Rin up I was wondering. What's his relationship with Shiemi?"

"Rin's first friend at the True Cross Order was Shiemi. He treats and cares for her and at one point they were dating but Rin was afraid that one day he might not be able to control his flames."

"They dated? He never told me that..... You'd believe me if I told you that someone was out to get me right?"

"Hmm depends on the proof you have or at least logical reasoning behind why you think that person is out to get you." Yukio says

"I've only told Rin this but the day you caught us playing in the fountain all soaking wet and you sent us home was the day that I was attacked by some black figure with long vines and leaves on it. Rin told me that he didn't see it happen and that I was with him the whole time, just in a daze so I thought that it maybe was all in my head. Yet I had the road rashes and bruises. Then in class when we practiced inside, I had to verse Shiemi. Her familiar turned into the black creature from before and when it got close to me I screamed from all of the pain coming back from that night I was attacked. It's like all of my bruises and marks go away once the thing that caused them isn't near by. Shiemi put her creature away by the time you all ran to ask what happened and why I was screaming. Nobody listened. That night I had a dream of that black creature coming after me but then I wake up to Rin shaking me and telling me that it was just a dream when it felt real. My last encounter with the creature was when we all went to the woods for the assignment. She told me that she knew I was a demon and that I should be rid of this world and she had her familiar turn into the black vined creature. I got mad and was able to pry open my sword which made me light up. After that everyone started to hate me and now they're saying that my flames caused Shiemi to feel weak and has to be hospitalized and she's telling everyone that she doesn't remember saying the things she said. Nobody will believe me, not even Rin."

"I get what you're saying. Though I am shocked that Shiemi is acting like this, I do believe you. As an exorcist I am here to help you. Shiemi is a close friend of mine so there must be some sort of explanation to her thinking. Your wounds appear back up when you're next to the thing that hurt you, well we could test that theory first." Yukio says