11- I won't lose

I face Shiemi as we all lined up into 2 lines.

"Remember winner gets the highest grade and loser gets a ton of homework."

3..
2...
*bang*

I give Shiemi a deathly glare and she gives one back.

Everyone is fighting beside us.

I raise my sword at her and run.

She dodged and threw her greenman at me.

He again put a big leafy dome over me like our last fight.

"This time you won't escape." Shiemi said

She makes her way into the dome, blocking everyone from seeing us outside.

"I know what you are." Shiemi said to me

"What do you mean?" I questioned

"You're a demon, I can feel it. So it's my job to dispose of you."

She has the black figure appear again.

"Isn't that a demon you have right there? Shouldn't you dispose of it too?"

"He's my familiar. But you, you're just a piece from hell. You need to be gone from this world."

"I don't know what you're talking about but I won't lose."

I throw my crappy sword to the side and grab my mother's sword off of my back.

I take the protection bag off and hold my scabbard out. I lean my head down and squeeze my eyes together.

"This time, I WON'T LOSE" I scream as I was able to pry open my sword and a ton of blue light explodes from it, glowing and shining through the cracks of the dome for the other students to see.

The dome bursts open revealing Shiemi and I to our classmates.

I close my sword and all of the flames went away.

"Those were the blue flames like that night" Bon said

"She's a demon" Shiemi yells.

"Well wasn't that just remarkable" Mephisto says as he floats down from the sky.

"I told you she was special" he tells Yukio

"What are you doing here?" Yukio questions Mephisto but he ignored the question.

"I.. uh" I had no words. Was I really a demon? How can I be apart of something that killed my mother?

I run off.

I climb up a tall tree and tears started streaming down my face.

Later Rin climbs up and sits next to me.

I wipe my tears away and asked what he's doing here.

"I wanted to make sure you were okay. Did you not know?"

"I didn't, I don't know how I ended up like this." I say as I put my hands to my face.

"You aren't afraid of me?" I said into my hands

Rin just laughed

I lift my head up "What's so funny? Shouldn't you be afraid of demons?"

I never told anyone about this, only Yukio and Mephisto knows and I'm probably not allowed to tell you but because of certain situations things have changed. I'm a demon too." Rin says

"Do you think this is some kind of joke? That's not funny. If you're gonna mock me then go away and never speak to me ever again" I got down from the tree and started walking.

"Wait I can prove it"

I turn around and watched Rin take the sword off of his back.

Just as he was about to open up his scabbard Yukio walks towards us.

"Rin what are you doing?"

Mephisto later appeared.

"I'll need to see the both of you tomorrow in my office."

"Rin. Remember, you can't control it." Yukio said before walking back to the other groups.

"What did he mean by that?" I asked Rin

"I'll show you later"