2- I live here?

Mr.Okumuro walked over to where I was sitting and asked if I could introduce myself in front of the class.

I got up and stood in front of the class, all eyes on me. I don't really like having all of the attention on me but I wasn't shy.

"My name is Y/N L/N and I'm obviously new here."

After I said my name the kid with the blue hair opened his eyes and shot his head up. I grabbed his full attention, almost as if he recognized my name.

"I want to become a good exorcist just like you all."

"All exorcists need to substation a mashū or as know as, spirit wound. It's a wound or illness from a demon, after that you'll be able to see the demons for the rest of your life. Have you gotten one?" Yukio asked

"I can't remember how I got one but I'm assuming I did since I've been able to see the demons since I was a little girl."

"Oh okay good, I guess you can start off from where we are in the lesson then but we'll have to pick up tomorrow because class is over."

I grabbed my bag and started heading for the door until the blue headed guy stopped me in my tracks.

"Hello, my name is Rin Okumura, Yukio's twin brother. You seem really familiar, do I know you from somewhere?"

"Not that I know of, I can't really remember what happened back then."

Yukio clears his throat and told his brother that they need to head home. I waved goodbye and walked out of the classroom.

As Mephisto said, he was waiting for me outside of the room.

We started walking, Rin and Yukio weren't that far ahead of us.

It seemed like we were following them.

We were walking faster to catch up with them.

"Yukio, I'm having Ms.L/N live in your building away from all the other students. She's more special than you think so make sure she stays safe." Mephisto yelled.

Yukio nodded and I saw Rin with a cute goofy grin.

Wait why am I thinking like that?

I smiled and walked over to where Yukio was at. Mephisto disappeared and we entered the building.

I got the room across the building away from the guys.

Rin and Yukio shared a room, I asked why since there was clearly enough rooms for each of us to have our own.

Rin and Yukio just looked at each other and Yukio said "I need to keep an eye on my brother, to make sure he's studying hard and getting up on time for school"

"Oh okay" I nodded in agreement even though I knew it was a lie.

I walked to my room. I was on the second floor.
It was pretty far from Rin and Yukio's room but they were also on the same floor.

I unpacked my things and headed for the bathroom to take a shower.

The light switch would not turn on in the bathroom and the only other bathroom on this floor would be by Rin's room. I had to walk all the way to the other side of the building. I was about to knock on Rin's door when I heard them having a conversation.

"Rin you need to make sure that you don't draw your sword out around Y/N. Mephisto said she was special for a reason and we can't have her finding out about this."

"I'm not gonna draw my sword out around her, I'm not that stupid. But if her seeing my true form is so bad then why is she living in the same building as us?"

"She needs to be watched, also I have a feeling that she's just like you, just her ability hasn't been woken yet."

After hearing what they said I was very confused and a bit afraid. What did Yukio mean by Rin's 'true form'? What is he?

I ran back to my room. I looked at all of my boxes and something just snapped in me.

I couldn't control it. It was like my body was forcing me to dig through them all.

I was throwing everything across the room until I found a sword, I didn't even know that I had packed one.

The sword was wrapped tight in a sword bag to protect it, I take that part off and I examined the scabbard. It was beautiful. I tried to opening it but it wouldn't budge.

All of a sudden, a flash of memory came back to me.

It was of my mother telling me to protect this sword with my life and to never open it unless I really have too.

I screamed at the sudden pain I felt on my wrist. Lifting up my sleeve I see the scar I've always had since I was a little girl. Another flash of memory hit me.

It was of my mother using the sword to fight Satan. She died protecting me. I got this scar from Satan's bright blue flames.

The pain I felt in my wrist right now feels like I'm actually getting burned again. I fall to the floor still screaming as loud as I can. Rin and Yukio burst through my door and ran over to me. Yukio removed my hand from my wrist and didn't see anything wrong with it.

Rin touched my shoulder and the pain stopped.

I stopped screaming and looked up at him.

"How did you make it stop?" I asked before slipping away into unconsciousness.