18- Bonus Chapter

The next week I was able to go back to school.

Mephisto had the meeting with the council and said that they'll trust Rin and I to help them with the battle against Satan and that we need to learn how to fully use our swords correctly so they hired Shira to help and be out mentor. She was an old friend of Shiro's and was an upper first class exorcist.

Everyone back in class started excepting the fact that Rin and I were demons.

I guess they now have a different point of view on the 'blue flames'. They don't always burn.

I saw Shiemi walk into the locker room to get changed into her PE uniform.

"Hey Shiemi, I wanted to apologize for thinking that you were a bad person and for calling you a liar."

"You don't need to apologize, I didn't know what I was saying or doing at the time. I mean Satan was controlling my every move, you couldn't help your reaction. All that matters now is that Satan is stuck in Gahenna and you and I can focus on a good healthy friendship"
Shiemi smiles and takes my arm as we walk to class.

Rin sees us getting along and smiles.

"Awe see, she's a good person" Rin says

"Say [one more thing] and I'll burn that grin off of your face" I threatened.

Miwa and Shima just ooo-d and laughed

As I was walking towards the steps to get down into the arena I hear Rin mockingly say

"[One more thing]"
I stopped in my tracks.

I lit up in blue flames, turned around, and tackled Rin the the ground tickling him.

He giggles uncontrollably and says "ouch your flames are hot" in between his laughter.

I smile and kiss him on the lips.

"Ewwww" Bon and Izumo yelled

"Lets get back to class" I said

"I love you"

"I love you too" I said back