16- Plan B

[LONG CHAPTER SORRY]

That night Yukio tells me the plan that should work this time. He says that Shiemi's greenman alone won't trigger my wounds, the thing it turns into will. Our plan is to get Shiemi to fight me again in the woods but have Rin and my other classmates hiding and watching. That will be my proof.

Shiemi gets out of the infirmary today and the doctor said that she'll be able to continue any activities.

Yukio goes to see Shiemi.

"Shiemi due to some circumstances I want you and Y/N to battle again and whoever wins gets a passing grade. There is no rules, she can light up and you can use whatever spell you've got, just to make it far." Yukio says

"Okay sounds good, when will it be?" Shiemi asks

"It was be in the woods arounds 5 pm today, so you have about 3 hours to prepare."

---

Everyone was at the spot in the woods a little bit before Shiemi would actually arrive.

Yukio had them all sit up in trees so that they wouldn't get hurt.

Izumo and Bon still gave me the cold shoulder but Shima and Miwa seemed okay with me, they didn't like me per-say but they weren't fond of me.

I stand out in the middle of the open area and I see Shiemi walking towards my direction.

"Where's Yukio?" She asked

"He said that all of the exorcists had to go on a mission but he wanted us to continue. He also said that he trusts us to tell the truth when he asks who won." I told her

"Hmm so it's just you and I. This shall be fun."

I see a ton of dust and colors shine from where she was at. She's a tamer so who knows what kind of familiars she'll conquer up.

I see a really fast vine heading my way, I jump back and it had just missed me.

"For someone who's been in the hospital for three days, you sure have a lot of energy beings my flames drained you."

"Oh please you think your flames can hurt me? They didn't drain my energy, this body just felt weak."

"Why are you talking like that? Saying 'this body' that's weird." I say as I avoid another hit.

"You're the weak one, I will get rid of you. You won't beat me."

She grabs me by her vine and slams me into the ground.

I wipe the dirt off of my face.

"I didn't want to have to use this but you leave me no choice."

I pull out my mother's sword and I again light up in blue flames.

Everything shined in blue.

I run at her with my sword and she dodged my hit.

She sent her greenman after me and he changed into the black figure.

I pause in my tracks not remembering that I should never take my eye off of my opponent.

Shiemi wraps a leafy vine around me and takes my sword.