Authors Note; Please Read! Exciting News!

Hey guyssss!!!

Oh my gosh! I'm so excited! This is news about the contest!

So, yesterday, I messaged Josh Hutcherson all the names that you guys entered, asking him to chose a first and middle name for the baby. Well, guess what!?

Josh chose the names for my story!!

Oh my god!

Just thought I'd let you guys know that the baby name was chosen by Josh!

Also, Yesterday, I reached sixty followers, and today I reached sixty-three! I honestly can't thank you guys enough! I never thought that I'd get this popular, I started writing for therapy.

When I transitioned to highschool, I had a terrible time. I wasn't making any friends and I found it extremely difficult. It was then that I realised that my passion could become a form of therapy.

So I started writing page long Hunger Games fanfictions. The Hunger Games was also a form of therapy, since I love it. I red it over and over again.

Anyway, it was around the time that I started writing fanfictions, that I discovered Wattpad. I thought it'd be fun to release my one page fanfictions, so I made an account. I started searching for fanfictions, and realised that people wrote multi chapter stories.

The first book I red was We're All In This Together by infinity_and_beyond3. I was extremely inspiring, so I began writing my own multi chapter fanfiction, I Love Her, Real Or Not Real?.

People started to notice my work, and I got a few followers here and there. I ended up with about five, which I was happy with, but I then I decided to write a new fanfiction for them. I've always been a KatnissxPeeta fan, and I wondered what it would be like if Katniss had loved Peeta all along.

And so Catching Fire; If Katniss Lived Peeta was born.

I started to get a lot of reads and followers. That's about the time that I started to get better in school, and now I have many friends and such. I'm so thankful to all of you.

I love you all!

- J x 💋