Chapter Thirty <3 Compel Me {FINAL SEQUEL UP NOW!}

My eyes open slowly, and I can see black and white spots everywhere. Where's Ivy!?

In my lap is the answer. She's awake. She's alive. I smile weakly and bring her to my shoulder.

I look up, and see that the sky is crumbling. Wait, what? Suddenly, a claw drops from the sky and wraps itself around me. Am I dead? I must be.

The claw starts scooping us up so I wrap my arms round my baby, picturing Peeta waiting for me.

No, that's not what want. Peeta needs to live. He can't die with me, no matter how much I need him.

But, wait. Does this mean Ivy's dead!? No. It can't. She can't be dead. My baby isn't dead. I refuse to believe it.

We're about half way up to the hovercraft when I pass out again.

My eyes open the see more darkness. Where's Peeta? Where's Ivy? I start ripping at whatever is covering my eyes but it's no use. I can barely stand it.

" Ah, miss Everdeen," a voice rasps. I hiss.

" Who are you!?" I spit. " Where am I!?"

The person - who I assume is a man - chuckles knowingly. " All in good time, girl on fire."

" Where's my baby!?" I hiss, slightly scared.

" Oh, I have her right here. Trust me, I won't let her out my sight." The voice laughs.

" You let her go!" I scream.

" Choose between her and your lover boy. He's safe, she's not. Would you like me too switch them?" He snears.

I start to cry. " Kill me! Not them!"

" Believe me, I will," he laughs, then the man is revealed. I gasp, because I'm looking into the snake like eyes of president Snow.

" Hello, Katniss." He says.

I glare at him.

" Stand up will you. I have a job for you."

" I won't do anything for you!" I snap, but he holds up Ivy and points a knife at her head.

" Are you sure?" He asks.

I take a deep breath. " What do I need to do?"

- - - * * * - - -

AND ITS OVER!

Mockingjay: If Katniss Loved Peeta has been posted! Go add it to your library and I'll update ASAP!

I just want to thank you guys so much! You'll never understand how much I mean that! I was so alone - hell, I was suicidal! You guys saved me! You are why I'm here! Never forget that!

I want to thank @HannahVorhees! She was one my first readers! She is honestly amazing and beautiful and perfect!

Another person is @Shadow_Dragon96! Seriously, she doesn't know it, but she basically saved me! I was so scared to tell her, but when we started talking I was ready to kill myself, but I finally thought 'I have a friend'. It was so encouraging a she's so amazing!

@onemixx_ of course! She's amazing and so nice and just-! I can't even describe how amazing she is!

@JHutch101 is amazing!!!! She is an amazing writer and one of my best friends. She makes me so happy and she's beautiful and-! Just amazing!

That's everybody! Thank you all though! Please, please, please add the sequel, because I just love my fans so much!

Love you guys millions and billions!

- J x 💕