Chapter Four <3 The Doctors Room

An awkward silence spreads across the room and Peeta strokes a piece of hair out my face.

" Oh," he whispers awkwardly.

" Yeah," I say.

He says. "We'll talk about it tommorow, try and get some sleep, Katniss."

I nod then lye back down. It's a long time before my world is plunged back into darkness

💘 - - - * * * - - - 💘

When I wake up, I hear the water of the shower rushing. I get up and wander through to the bathroom that's attached to my compartment. Peeta sticks his head out and smirks.

" Katniss Everdeen," he says. " Would you do the honer of sharing this shower with me?"

I nod, smirking back at him and start to undress. But as soon as I get my bra off, my stomach churns. The last thing I see before I vile in the toilet, is Peeta jumping out the shower.

He helps me dress and dresses himself, before lugging me out of the train compartment. He asks Haymitch for a doctor and he looks worried as a woman in a white jacket dashes into the room. She takes Peeta and me to a small compartment and helps me lay down on a bed.

" Hi, I'm doctor Jean. I'll be examining you today," she smiles at me then asks Peeta what my symptoms are.

" She can't keep anything down nd she's been complaining that her head is sore,"

I cut in. " My breasts hurt a little and I've noticed a bit of bloating,"

An expression of amusement crosses her face. " Guys, when was the last time you slept together?" Peeta looks at me in alarm and I gulp my exes saliva. Why is she asking me this? This is private. But it must be necessary, so I turn to her.

I say, " About two months ago."

She hands me a long stick and tells me to go to a little room and urinate on it. Why? I want to protest, but instead I walk into the room, hanging my head in shame. Something must be wrong with me.

It takes me a while to manage to pee on it but I end up doing it. I wander our and hand it to doctor Jean.

" Your results will be in in two hours. You guys can go back to your compartments. I'll come get you guys when the results are in." She says and we thank her and leave the room.

All I can think of is what's wrong with me.

Peeta stares at me the entire who hours. I'm starting to get uncomfortable when doctor Jean enters the room.

" What's wrong with me!?" I cry out involuntarily. She giggles.

" Nothing's wrong with you, Katniss," she says between giggles. " Congratulations, guys. Katniss, you're pregnant."

And then I pass out, hitting my head off the floor as I go.

💘 - - - * * * - - - 💘

CLIFFHANGER!!

Hope you guys like this chapter! Let me know in the comments!

I'm going to the Catching Fire premiere tonight!! Eek!:)

HG_Everdeen_Katniss/Jamie :) <3