Chapter 33

Elyar's POV

"Don't even think about it mate. I warned you Don't let her go. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some girl to comfort to." Bradley said and I swear I'm going to rip his head off if he doesn't tell me what he's up to.

"hey! Why are you doing this? why?" I asked him and good thing I got his attention back. I won't let him touch my Ellie.

"I'm not doing anything. In fact, I didn't even expect this to happen. I thought that If I convinced her to talk to you, she would trust me more but you screwed it up." He said and I was really mad right now.

"you know that this was nothing." I said and he just laughed.

"you kissed her in front of Ellie, what's nothing about that?" He asked.

"There was a camera sticking through that wall over there. It's a TV show that let's the viewers see what celebrities do when they don't know they were being filmed from back stage." I said and this time Taylor spoke.

"I think that's not the case. I kind of made that all up. you know for fun?" She said and I swear I'm going to smash everything I see in this studio, right here, right now because of this blondie if it wasn't for the crew and other staff outside.

"you did what?" I asked.

"sorry. I was bored and I think it was fun until, Ellie came." She said.

"you know what? forget it. I'm going straight to Ellie and apologize. She will take me back for sure." I said but Bradley, "the hero", didn't let me through.

"you know that if You talk to her in public, the four of us are done. Think about her future novel. Her reputation will be ruined by the time she will publish the book she worked hard for." He said but I still didn't stop walking.

"you're ruining her dream Elyar. You're currently in a relationship with Taylor and what would they say to Ellie if paparazzi will see you with her? Think about the consequences El. Don't go storming to her knowing that you're risking her life for your selfishness." Bradley said and I stopped struggling to get through him.

"I know what you're doing. You're doing this to have Ellie for yourself. You want her to be yours that's why you're stopping me from seeing her." I said and he just laughed. What's funny?

"really? I convinced her to forgive you now you tell me that? I'm just protecting her. That's what I've been doing the whole time. and you should too. Give her a break. If she'll come back, she'll come back. If she doesn't.. then deal with it." He said and went out to look for Ellie. He's right. I am selfish. I am only thinking about myself. I just hope Ellie's doing fine. 

"el? I'm really really sorry." Taylor started speaking but I didn't respond.

"listen. I did this not only because I'm bored." She said and this time I turned around to face her.

"I did this because.. I like you el. and this whole pretend thing. This will end sooner or later and we'll be on our separate lives. I just don't want that to happen. Maybe if you give me a chance-" Taylor said but I cut her off.

"I'm sorry but, I love Ellie and I will do everything I can to take her back. I'm really sorry." I said and she smiled.

"You really love her do you?" She said and I nodded.

"I'm jealous of her. I just hope I could find a guy who would love me like how you love Ellie." She said as I went closer to give her a hug.

"I hope you find the right guy." I said as I walked away.

"Let me ask you this!" She shouted once again that made me turn around.

"If ever you met me first. Maybe, just maybe. Would you pick me?" She asked and I walked back to her.

"maybe." I told her and tapped her shoulder and continued to walk outside leaving her behind.

For now, I have to give Ellie the time she wants. If she'll come back, she'll come back. If not, then that's when I'll have to move on with my life without her. I just hope she won't do that.

I hope you guys will like it! :) Keep reading because it's getting more and more interesting. :)

and vote for him.

http://brandnew.mtv.co.uk