Chapter 6

I woke up with an awfull hangover. I didn't even know what happened last night. Everything was a blur. I stood up only to find out that I was half naked. The button and zipper of my pants were open and so does the buttons of my shirt. I looked at the mini table beside the bed and saw a glass of water and an aspirin and drank it. I sat on the bed for about 10 minutes and looked around to see if somebody's here. I saw no one but heard some noise coming from downstairs. Downstairs? wait. 

WHERE AM I?

I ran downstairs only to see Elyar cooking breakfast.

"Goodmorning El- ooooh! you should button your shirt first." Elyar said as he avoided looking at me as I fixed myself.

"What happened last night?" I asked him.

"first you need to eat because you don't want to hear the story with an empty stomach love." He said and I sat across him and started eating pancakes and bacon.

"Now tell me." I said and he just smiled and gave me this morning's news paper. The headlines were 

"Mistletoe challenge must've brought to a higher level. Youtube sensation, Elyar Fox, spotted at a club with his drunk girl.

"WHAT?!" I shouted.

"The management wants to talk to us later but now, I'll tell you what happened." He said and I was all ears on him.

"Just one tinie tiny shot Ellie! This won't be fun without the drinks you know!" Chester shouted as he placed one shot of tequila in front of me.

"I don't know. I haven't been drunk my whole life and I-" I was in the middle of explaining when he gulped his tequila and started talking again.

"One shot won't kill you!" He shouted again making the others laugh.

"you know you don't have to drink that." Elyar said but I want to try it. Just one shot.

"maybe one shot won't hurt right?" I said and drank that one shot of tequila.

"way to go Ellie!" Chester shouted and placed another shot in front of me. I was kind of having fun so I drank another one. and another one and for countless times, I drank SHOTS of tequilas.

I was dancing my ass off the dance floor and singing at the top of my lungs. I was having fun and for the first time, I became free. I was still dancing when all of a sudden, a hand pulled me out of the dancefloor and led me towards a couch at the side of the club. It was Elyar.

"That should be enough I suppose."  Elyar said and I laughed at him.

"You know. I told myself that If I see you again, I'd like to have a picture with you. I have liked your covers and songs when I was in college you know. I've had a huuuuuuuuuuge crush on you and I would mention you on twitter but you didn't notice me so I stopped. *HICCUP!*" I said and he was kind of enjoying this. What an asshole!

"So do you still like me now?" He asked but I laughed.

"I am your writer. I'm not allowed to like you PSH!" I said and he was a bit shocked.

"and the problem is?" He asked again.

"Cute butterflies fly away!" I shouted. I don't know why I even said that!

"Let's get you home. You are drunk" He said and again I just laughed.

"No I'm not!" I shouted but still, he leads me outside. When we were outside, I fell because I was too drunk to walk.

"Row row row your boat!" I shouted as he carried me, bridal style, towards the car. I gave him a lot of kisses on the cheeks which made him giggle a lot.

"hey top that! it tickles!" He whispered-shouted.

"okay." I said and licked his neck.

"hey! that tickles a lot!" He said and I laughed and passed out.

"This.. is not.. happening. I'm really really sorry for my behaviour last night. I..I.. oh my gosh." I freaked out but he hugged me to calm me down.

"I understand Ellie. I understand, Now how about you wash yourself and get dressed. I bought some clothes for you last night. It should be in the cupborad. We'll head to the office after this." He said and I followed him.

This is unbelievable. REALLY!

Sorry! it's kind of short but I'm really really sleepy. I'll do an update tomorrow so keep on reading and voting for ELYAR FOX!!!

http://brandnew.mtv.co.uk/