Chapter 15

"We do it all over again! Thank you Guys and have a Foxy Christmas to each and everyone of you!" Elyar ended his concert and went back stage to meet with us. I'm really excited to see my family! 

"Great Job everyone! Now let's get everything ready so we could party all night till the sun rise! woohoo!" Danny shouted as everyone laughed and prepared everything that needs to be prepared.

"I won't join you today by the way. I'm going home today and go back to the hotel tomorrow afternoon." I said and they all gave me hurtful looks.

"but it won't be fun without you Li!" Ben said and I laughed as he begged me to stay.

"Sorry. Have to hand these gifts to my family." I said and went back to Elyar's dressing room to clean up and prepare things.

"knock knock!" I said without touching the door.

"Come in!" El said and I came in right after.

"So you'll be leaving right after this?" I nodded in response for I was busy getting all his clothes on the floor.

"Well, I might as well give this to you. Merry Christmas Li." He said and I turned around and faced him, I was quite shocked. I didn't expect him to buy me something.

"oh! I almost forgot. I have a gift for you too. I mean I bought something for everyone and I gave it to them already so here. It's not that big so.. Don't expect anything from that." I said and laughed so it would look like a joke but I was serious.

"We'll open our gifts at the same time okay? 1..2..3" He said and I started unwrapping my gift. He gave me a gray knitted beanie with a fluffy ball on top which is really cosy during the winter season.

"It's really cute. I love it. Thanks el." I said and he didn't response. I looked at him and he was smiling at what I gave him. I gave him a pair of spiderman socks which I really wanted to give him for his birthday but since Christmas was first, I'll manage to give him something else for his birthday.

"You really know that much huh? I really like it Li. Thanks. I'm going to wear this tomorrow." He said and took a picture of it.

"What are you doing?" I asked and he looked at my way laughing.

"Well, I'm going to post this on instagram. So they'll know how sweet of you to give me this." He said and my phone beeped after he uploaded it.

"Greatest Gift received SO FAR. From the love of my life @ELLIEphant I love you babe. Merry Christmas"

He said and I took a picture of myself wearing the beanie and posted on instagram as well.

"Warm and Cozy with my new Beanie. I love it babe. I love YOU babe. Merry Christma @ElyarFox"

And his phone buzzed saying there's a notification and laughed.

"are you planning to be in there all night or we'll just leave you there?" I think it was Ben who called for us and we hurrily went out and meet with them. Well I had a separate Cab for myself while they have their own van to go to the club.

"Bye! see you tomorrow!" I said and waved goodbye at them as I went into the cab.

---

"ELLIE!!!!" Sally, my little sister, Shouted when I arrived at home. They were waiting for me outside the house all this time.

"Oh dear! We missed you so much dear! Come inside! I cooked your favorite meal." My mom said adn my eyes widen.

"Roasted chicken with barbeque sauce and pineapple tidbits?!" I exclaimed.