Chapter 10

"These are just two pieces of pendants. But they're really cute. I'll keep mine." I told Elyar who's still processing something. 

"Hey. you okay?" I asked him waving my hand in front of his face while walking back to Ben's place.

"Yeah. I'll keep mine too. They kind of cute." He said and was about to place it in his pocket but he wore it instead.

"give me your necklace."  he whispered. I gave it to him and went behind me to put it on me. I'm really not being myself today! My friggin' heart beats fast again. What in the world?

"paparazzi." He whispered. I felt his lips touching my ear which made me smile. Wait, I smiled not because of the paparazzi? What is going on?! 

He made me turn around and cupped my face.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I answered but unlike him, I kind of mean it. He pulled me closer to him as his lips crashed into mine. It was a short kiss and I was craving for more. Why did I crave for more? Why do I feel like this? I really got to get a hold of myself!

"Let's go?" He asked and I nodded taking his hand as we walked back to Ben's place.

---

"You two are all lovey dovey aren't you?" Sylvia, the other make up artist, said.

"That was fast." I said as I sat beside her on the couch. I saw our picture, kissing. 

"Well that's the paparazzi for you." Elyar said as he went beside me.

"Who wants to go clubbin'?" Ben suddenly shouted out of no where.

"No. No more drinks for me." I told them and Elyar laughed at how I refused Ben.

"You don't need to drink! Just come with us. I know a great club in here." Ben said and I rolled my eyes facing him.

"Please?" He begged once again.

"fine. I won't drink okay?" I clarified and he smiled at me.

"Let's go!" He shouted once again as we went to his car. I didn't even have the time to change my clothes!

---

"This is one heck of a club for ya! This is great ben." I said and he made his victory pose. I laughed at him as I took a seat from the sofa on the side.

"Drinks on me!" Elyar's manager said and I raised my hand to clarify things again.

"except me. I'll have Coffee Frappe please." I shouted and they all laughed at me.

"what? I told you I'm not going to drink." I said it again.

"I'll have Coffee frappe as well." Elyar shouted and we all faced towards him.

"I don't drink guys. I hate hang overs." he said and laughed at him.

"So you were conscious when I started kissing and licking your neck huh?" I started reminiscing m drunk moments in the past.

"I was holding you with both hands Li." He said and they were all like "OOOOW!" 

"fine. I'll admit defeat." I said and he winked at me which triggered something inside of me. I'm just trying my best to not let it show.

"Let's dance!" Sylvia invited all of us but I remained on my spot, as well as Elyar.

"Why won't you join them?" I asked him as the coffee frappe arrived.

"Can't miss my coffee frappe can I?" He said and we laughed together.

"I'm bored and the music's too loud, you mind going outside for a walk?" He invited me and I agreed right away. 

We went outside and walked along the shore carrying our foot wear just so our feet could be soaked in the water.

"Why did you become a writer?" He suddenly asked me which I didn't expect him to.

"oh? well, It started when I began writing journals and diaries. Then I made some short stories and novel type stories but was only for presentation purposes. After that, Writing has been my hobby, my dream and my life. I was really planning to work on publications but no one would accept me so my best friend helped me find one and here I am right now. I'm really glad that they also like my concepts." I told him and he smiled.

"well how about you? why did you prefer singing?" I asked him.

"I just love music and it's my life. It's like, when I see a guitar, I wanted to sing no matter where I am or what I'm doing. I tried doing covers in youtube at first and didn't expect to have so much views. I kept on doing a lot of covers until I arrived to what I am now. I really wanted this and here I am now. Living my dream." He said.

"Can I read your stories?" He asked and I raised both of my hands shaking it endlessly.

"no no no no. you are not going to read any of my works. They're pure imagination and my imaginaion sucks!" I said but he insisted.

"No! I won't let you!" I said and he just laughed at me.

"alright. alright. I won't." He said and then I realized that we have headed back home. We were talking to much that we didn't notice that we're really back.

"That was quick. How about a movie marathon while they're out." I asked him.

"GAME ON!" He shouted as we ran towards the door and raced to wards the couch.

"Who sits first picks the first movie!" He said and unluckily, he got there first so we ended up watching "The Amazing Spiderman."

Great.

BOOOOOOOOM! Sorry for the mistakes if you ever find one.. or many. :D Goodnight guys! Vote for Elyar fox!

http://brandnew.mtv.co.uk/