Chapter 25

Ellie's POV

He just left me here? I don't even know the way back to that beach house. Why would he do that? Maybe it's because of the drinks? He didn't even drink! I got really scared knowing I would walk alone in the middle of the night trying to find my way to the beach house, which is quite far from here. I should stop blaming him. It's my fault after all. Saying those things I thought he wouldn't do. How pathetic of me. I was hugging myself making sure It's warm enough to move and start walking when all of a sudden, I felt warm tears escaping my eyes. I was forcing it to stop  but it didn't. It keeps on flowing like waterfall! I even made a few sobs which I can't hide. After a while I give up. I let myself cry on the shore before I could go.

"Ellie?" Someone from behind called my name and I wish it was Elyar but it was not. It was Bradley.

"hey. Uhm. Don't you have to uhm... sing or something?" I said while wiping the tears I've been crying for a while.

"well we just finished and another band was in charge now. My bandmates will be having an after party at our beach house there. Wanna come?" He offered but I shake my head.

"I think I should pass for now. I uhh.. need to go home. bye" I said and walked on the opposite side but he stopped me.

"Where's Elyar? He should take you to your beach house by now. and why are you crying?" He asked and I sniffed trying to tolerate the coldness of the breeze.

"I just got sand in my eyes." I said avoiding the first question but he didn't buy it.

"Well, he was just a bit upset about certain things I've done.. and.." I tried not to tell him but he was cupping my shoulders, rubbing his thumbs on it that made me cry even more.

"and he left me. and I don't know how to get there. I was planning on walking and that's what I'm about to do." I said and suddenly he dragged me towards his own bike.

"What are you doing?" I asked and he smiled at me.

"quit crying. I'm taking you there. Just tell me some familiar places around your beach house, I might know where it is. I've been here couple of times you know." He said as I wore my helmet Elyar gave me when he left.

"well, There's a bar two blocks away from it and some other beach houses beside it. The roof was painted-" 

"Red. Yeah I know where it is. It's our Beach house last year." He spoke before I could even tell him some useful information.

"yeah. that one. Sorry for all this. I just don't know what to do and you have your after party and-" He cuts me off again by saying,

"it's fine love. I'll catch up with them later." He said as he went on the road on a normal speed that won't scare me too much. When we arrived at the beach house, the lights were still turned off. Elyar hasn't arrive yet.

"uhhm.. would you like to come in?" I asked him trying to smile despite the tears that's been falling from my eyes.

"sure. I'd love to." He said and we came in.

"where's your room?" He asked and I pointed him the first room to the right upstairs.

"You know, that used to be my room last year." He said and I smiled at him while making tea. Well I noticed that this beach house has four rooms. Two other rooms were empty though.

"Thank you for taking me here. I really appreciate it." I said and he smiled at me. 

"Your welcome. The tea's really good by the way." He said and that kind of made me feel good.

"I hope you don't mind me asking but, why did he really left you there? considering you're a girl lost in the beach in the middle of the night, something might happen to you, you know." He said and I totally agree with him. I don't know anyone but Elyar, Bradley and his band members here in this resort.

"Well, It's kind of my fault. I uhmm.. forced him to apologize for shouting at me and told him that I won't get on his bike unless he apologized. Well his pride kind of rose up and left me there without a doubt. Well he was kind enough to give me a spare key though." I told him and we both laughed at that.

"you know, if I were him, I'd never do that. For a girl like you being left alone, you don't deserve it." He said as he scooted closer to me tugging strands of hair behind my ears.

"we can't let the past ruin the present you know. I'll just forget all of this ever happened and just move on. I'll just talk to him when he arrives andwe'll settle things." I said as I breathe deeply. He smiled and took my phone from the table and dialled something and after a while his phone buzzed. He took a picture of himself on my phone and took a picture of me on his phone.

"Hey! that's not fair. I looked horrible." I said as he saved my number and my picture on his phone. He might've saved his number on my phone and texted himself.

"No. You're beautiful Li, remember that. Just give me a call if you needed a friend to talk to. I'll alwayds be there. Trust me." He said as he finished his tea and smiled. I smiled back and hugged him. I was quite shocked by my sudden action and he was too but I was just thankful and happy that he was there for me. He hugged me back and combed my hair with his hands.

"Thank you." I said and he just nodded.

"well, I think I have to go now. The boys are looking for me already." He said as he showed me the messages they've been sending.

"oh sorry for making you stay here for a while." I said but he held both of my hands.

"it's fine. Really. I just wanted you to know that I'll always be here for you. Even though we just met." We laughed together as I accompanied him all the way to the door.

"take care." I said and he saluted and drove off. As for me, I'm still waiting for my prince charming to come home because it's nearly an hour since I got here and he's still not home. I wish he was safe. I was watching You Again on telly when all of a sudden, I felt the urge to sleep but I fought hard so I can't but I failed. During the time when Joanna sang "We are the Champion" at Marni's brother's car, I fell asleep.

What's going to happen when she wakes up? Find out on the next chapter guys! :) I'll be posting it soon. Vote for Elyar Fox!

brandnew.mtv.co.uk