Chapter 27

After a week, I was able to finish three long chapters of my untitled YET novel. It should be catchy and really attractive to te reader's eyes so before I could provide the title, I must finish my novel first. I based it on my experience in Love, which means it's a love story. I just changed the names and some situations. I don't want to tell the whole world about my WHOLE love story. Just a bit of it will be fine.

I was heading towards Elyar when all of a sudden, I bumped into someone which has a familiar scent on him.

"ow Sorry I wasn't- Bradley?" I said as I looked at him and he was just as happy as me to see him. I hugged him and we laughed at the coincidence.

"Why are you here? Aren't you suppose to be working or something?" I said and he held a script that I made which was supposed to be filmed in here right now.

"really? I just made you a script without me knowing! This is so cool!" I said and he laughed at me.

"What are you doing here?" I heard elyar from behind.

"Well we're just here for work. We'll be filming our music video here." He said as Taylor suddenly showed up and hugged Bradley as well.

"How nice to see you!" Taylor said and they laughed as they broke the hug.

"I met her at some bar the other night and we kind of sang together on stage and it was amazing!" Bradley said as Taylor raised her hand for a high five from him.

"You two seem close." a smiling Elyar said.

"Well we just met and It was really awesome." Taylor said.

"I have to go now because they are looking for me. See ya later!" He said as he ran towards his bandmates.

"Well, I finished the song. how about a little practice. You could come to. I really want you to hear the song." Taylor told me and I agreed. We went to an empty studio with some instruments and microphones around. To think that if I declined her offer they would be alone in here?

"ready? It's called "Everything Has Changed" been writing this for a week" She giggled and Elyar

nodded. Taylor began singing all the lyrics first  while Elyar listened to her while reading the lyrics.

"All I knew this morning when I woke

Is I know something now,

know something now

I didn't before

And all I've seen

since 18 hours ago

is green eyes and freckles and your smile in the back of my mind making me feel right

I just want to know you better know

you better know

you better now

I just want to know you better know

you better know you better now

I just want to know you better know

you better know

you better now

I just want to know you

know you

know you

Cause all I know is we said hello

And your eyes look like coming home