Chapter 31

"Speaking of Breaking things, is it really true that you and Ms. Ellie Coleman broke up? and now you have a new love right away? could you explain it to us?" I heard interviewer said from back stage and I tensed up a bit.

"Well, things were not going too great for us weeks before we went to that resort. We've tried going on a vacation, just the two of us, to see if it would work out but it didn't. and I've known Taylor for long... I don't know. I just felt like she's the one and I didn't hesitate." Elyar said. Even though it was only for show, It really really hurts to hear him say that.

"Catch our new single "Everything has Change" soon. It will be in iTunes next week." Taylor said and the interviewer did his speech and ended the show. 

"That was great guys." One of the crew tapped Elyar on the back but he seemed pissed off and went to the dressing room right away. I wanted to follow him and comfort him. Tell him that it's going to be fine but I can't. Not in this situation.

"Ellie? can I talk to you for a minute?" Taylor suddenly talked to me and I nodded in response.

"I'll be honest with you. I liked Elyar even before we met. I saw his covers and fell in love with the way he sings and plays his guitar. I liked him more when we met and the lyrics.. they just pop out of my head, explaining what I feel about him." She said and I was shocked as hell when she told me she liked my "EX" boyfriend when we were together.

"What's your point?" I asked.

"My point is, I know that you're not in best terms with him because he lied to you. And if ever he told me he liked me back, like for real, I won't back down Ellie. I really like him." She said and I was speechless. I don't know what to say. She's really straight forward.

"We'll settle things and we also made a deal about that. Don't worry. If he falls out of love with me, I'll just walk out of his life like I never existed." I said and she smiled. How can she smile in this situation?! 

"I understand. Thanks for listening." She said and went away. I felt like someone's been stabbing my heart over and over again whenever I hear or see Elyar being together with Taylor Swift. I know she's one hell of a performer but, I really love Elyar and I hope he doesn't give up on us.

I went home later in the afternoon to continue writing my novel and when I got in to my Apartment, I saw Macy sitting on the couch.

"hey. What brings you here?" I asked her and she looked at me with sad eyes.

"are you really together with Bradley now?" She said and I went beside her as fast as I could to tell her the truth.

"no Mace. No. We're just pretending to be together and how did you know that?" I asked and she pointed the laptop as I replayed the video she watched. It was Bradley announcing that he's in a relationship with me. Isn't that a bit too soon?

"No. That's not it. He's just a friend and we're pretending because we have no choice but to pretend or else Taylor, Bradley and elyar's reputation will sink down. As well as my future novel." I said andshe looked at me with teary eyes.

"That's the problem Li. You're always pretending to be someone you're not. Why don't you decide for yourself for once Li. Don't let them control you.." She said as she wiped a tear that fell from her eye.

"we don't have a choice-" I said but she cuts me off.

"You do have a choice! you're just afraid to pick the other choice and go with the easier one! Everybody has a choice li!" She frantically shouted and sat back down again.

"But it's already said and done. We can't just tell everyone that we broke up and went back together again." I said.

"For once Li. Ignore other people's opinion because it's your life. They don't control you. YOU control yourself." She said.

"I'm trying to. But people's opinion are important to them. To those celebrities I've been acquainted to. I'm not going to ruin their lives because of my selfishness." I said getting more and more pissed off by this.

"but you're letting them take advantage of you being that selfless. Why can't you see that?" She said and I've had it. My patience have been totally sucked.

"let me ask you this, Do you like Bradley?" I asked and she laughed at my question.

"That's ridiculous. Don't bring that up when you're-" I cut her off by saying,

"Do you like bradley?" I asked once more and she began to think of what to say next.

"fine. Yes. I like him. Happy?" She said and I figured out why she was doing all this guilt talk to me.

"So you're doing all this because you like him and you don't want me to be together with him am I right?" I asked and she remained silent for a moment.

"Me liking Bradley has nothing to do with this. I'm just here to tell you that I'm just concerned of what mess you're putting yourself into." She said and I remained silent. A "mad" silent.

"and you don't even see it that way huh? fine. Suit yourself. I'm out of here. Call me when you need me.. or not." She said as she took her jacket of the rack, went out and slammed the door.

I cried and cried, after she left, to myself for a long time. I didn't even notice that it's starting to get dark and I didn't buy anythig for dinner. 

I know that doing this is quite risky. I might lose Elyar. I even might lose my Best friend, Macy. What am I doing with my life? Is this really the path I'd choose? What will happen if I lose every single person who are important to me by doing this silly game of theirs? What will I do? I don't even know who to talk to right now.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

I ran towards the door hoping it was Macy. I'll say how sorry I am and  I will make sure to make the right choices. I really want to be with Elyar right now but I can't.

"hey. I brought- What happened?" It was Bradley and I was also happy that it was him. He's the person I could trust right now, other than Macy.

"I had a fight with my best friend." I said while hugging him.

"you want to talk about it inside? I brought Dinner." He said as he raised the two carton of Chinese food he ordered.

"sure. and thanks. Come in." I said and we went inside to talk about many things. This is getting weirder and weirder.

There you have it! :) I hope you like it and keep reading! :) vote for Elyar Fox! The end is getting nearer and nearer! :)

http://brandnew.mtv.co.uk/