Chapter 28

I ran towards the studio where they were recording the song. They were now recording Elyar's part and hearing him sing made me calm down. He saw me from the outside and gave a cheeky wink at me which made me push the thought of Taylor and him away. I smiled at him as he ended the song. 

"Taylor, proceed inside." someone from the crew said as Taylor went Elyar's side and sang some stanzas together. They were really really close at each other and suddenly I felt like someone pinched my chest from the inside. It hurt at first but I tried to push it away. I walked away from the studio and went to other places, and that other place was the worst place that I have ever went in this building. I went to the printing area where posters of Elyar and Taylor hugging, having fun, and having their faces really close to each other, but not kissing though. There was one picture that he carried her bridal style. I stopped myself from tearing the posters apart by leaving the area.

"It's just for publicity purposes. No other intentions were made, just plain work." I said to myself and went towards a quiet place to continue my novel.

---

The day ended and Elyar and I was supposed to have a dinner date, which was cancelled due to work complications. They had a long meeting with Taylor's team that he told me to just head home. It pissed me off at first but I can't do anything about it. I don't want to be the overly Clingy girlfriend you know? I don't want him to feel that I'm not giving him enough freedom that he deserves. I called Macy instead and ask her if she's available.

"Sure! I'd love to! I have spare time so you could tell me what happened on your three day vacation last week. okay?" She said happily.

"sure. I'll meet you at the diner near your school. bye" I said and was about to go when all of a sudden I bumped into someone, Again.

"Hey- Ellie?" I recognized Bradley's voice.

"you really want to get bumped at all the time do you?" I said and he chuckled.

"I'm sorry. well I'll make it up to you. How about dinner, tonight." He said and I smiled.

"maybe some other time. I already invited my bestfriend to dinner." I said and he gave me his adorable puppy dog eyes. what a child.

"what?" I said and he smiled at me, again like a child.

"can I come with you? The boys has their dates with their girlfriends tonight which leaves me alone. can I? please?" He said doing the same puppy dog eyes again.

"Sure. Macy would love to meet you." I said and he smiled happily accompanying me all the way to his car.

---

"Macy! I missed you so much!" I said and Bradley went towards us.

"Oh! I'd like you to meet Bradley Simpson. Bradley she's my best friend Macy Collins. She's a music teacher here in that school." I said and they shook hands. I can sense that something's up with Macy's actions, I didn't know what though.

"So can wego now? I'm really hungry." I said and the both of them agreed and went inside.

We all had fun tonight. Macy's mouth can't be stopped as usual and would spill every single embarassing stuff about me to Bradley.

"hey! That's enough already!" I said in between laughs. Like everybody else, Bradley was shocked with the food that I ordered and we just laughed at it. I can even eat more that he can. He's really fun to be with and Macy was being herself even though she just met him.

"You're really cool you know that and I recognize you. You're the lead singer in The Vamps." Macy said and he felt proud of himself.

"Well why does your best friend know me and you don't? tell me!" He faked anger and I just laughed at his forced angry expression.

"Stop it. my tummy aches so much now!" I said and the both of them stayed quiet but I still burst out laughing.

"what?!" The both of them chorused and still I laughed so hard.

"That's enough. We should head home. I have a novel to work on." I said and they all agreed.

Bradley brought us to our apartments after the silly dinner we had.

"want to come in?" I asked but he refused.

"I have work to do tonight so sorry. maybe some other time." He said and I nodded.

I went to my apartment and saw a mountain full of laundry.

"now I have to deal with these." I said to myself.

WOOSH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!! I have updated and I hope you'll like it! :) See you on the next chapter and vote for Elyar Fox!

brandnew.mtv.co.uk