Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning with a loud bang on the door. I peeked at the time and it was only 6:30 in the morning! Who would wake an unemployed woman this early?!

"ELLIE!!! OPEN THE DOOR!" I heard a familiar voice shouting my name. UGH! who could that be?

"What?" I opened the door being all grumpy and saw an enthusiastic Macy jumping her way into my apartment. I closed the door and followed her to the Living room.

"Guess what?" She said and I rubbed my eyes to fight the drowziness.

"What?" I asked her and she smiled at me while holding my hands.

"I found the perfect job for you! It's not actually a publication but the pay's really high!" Macy said and My eyes opened wide.

"What job?" I asked and she handed me a brochure of some production where they needed a writer.

"This is fantastic! I'll get dressed! My papers are ready so you don't need to prepare for anything. I have photocopied the necessary papers and printed my sample works! I'm really really excited!" I shouted as I took a bath and changed my clothes to formal ones.

"READY!" I shouted. Macy was a bit taken a back on how fast I could do things when I'm excited.

"Come on! I'll give you a ride." Macy offered and I agreed right away. I double checked the papers I've been preparing since the day before yesterday and it was complete. In a matter of 30 minutes, we arrived at the company.

"RCA Records huh? Wish me luck!" I told Macy and went inside to test my luck. I hope I could get in.

-After one hour and a half-

"Miss Coleman? you may come in." A guy with a clipboard called me and I went in right away.

"Good morning. Please take a seat." The guy in front of me said while reading my bio-data.

"This is impressive Ms. Coleman. Are you sure you won't apply for any publications?" The guy, who seems to be the Human Reource Manager, asked.

"I've been passing my works to some publications here but they didn't call me." I answered him and he stood up offering his hand to me.

"Congratulations Ms. Coleman, you are Hired. You'll start with this assignment. A new celeb will be having his first debut single and I want you to write the script for his first music video with us. His name is Elyar Fox. You have to know all about him so feel free to use the links I've provided there on that USB. His manager is expecting the script on or before next week saturday. Provide a hard and soft copy for it. The song is in there as well so goodluck." He said and I smiled at him as I thanked him.

I.Have.A.JOB!!!!!!!!! This is great! and a music video for Elyar Fox! SWEET! I called Macy because I want her to be the first to know this.

"MACYYYYY! I GOT THE JOOOOOOOOB!" I shouted when I got outside the building.

"REALLY?! THAT'S GREAT!" Macy shouted as well and we both shouted like fan girls. This is really amazing. I can't believe it. I got a job!

"I'll see you later Mace! I have to work on my first assignment. bye! thanks!" I said as I pressed "end" on my Iphone.

I went to the nearest coffee shop to cool myself down and ordered an iced coffee. It was really good and I was feeling contented so I decided to go home and work on this. When I turned around to leave, I bumped into a guy causing my iced coffee to spill all over his clothes and made his hot boiled brewed coffee to spill on my arm. It really hurt and it stings everytime I touched it.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! Are you alright?" He said as he removed the hoody that's been covering his head.

"uhh. I'm fine. I just need it to cool down." I said and wore the coat to cover my sore arm and for him not to see. I don't like disturbing others for my clumsiness so I'd rather keep this to myself but that didn't work on him. He pulled the coat and saw my sore arm.

"That doesn't look fine to me. Let me take you to the hospital." He said but I pulled my arm away not looking at him.

"please. I can't just leave you like that." He said and this time I faced him to tell him that I'm fine which I failed to do. I was starstrucked when I faced him.

it was ELYAR FOX.

"Come on!" He pulled me towards his car and drove off to the nearest hospital. I couldn't speak when I turned towards him and avoided every eye contact he made.

"You look familiar." He suddenly spoke while his eyes were on the road.

"Well, you kissed me under the mistletoe." I said and he smiled.

"kissed many girls that time. sorry can't remember a bit ." He said as he faced towards me for a second and went back on the road again.

"By the way. I'm Elyar." He said.

"Ellie. Nice to meet you." I said as he smiled to me. He's just so.. perfect.

I hope you like it and please vote for Elyar fox!

brandnew.mtv.co.uk