Chapter 7

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Elyar knocked as I was shaking ang freaking out beside him. This has something to do with last night. I know it! 

"hey calm down. It;s not your fault okay? just relax. take a deep breath. inhale.. exhale. okay? I got your back." He reassured me and I calmed down a bit.

"Come in." A broad and scary voice suddenly spoke after a few seconds when Elyar knocked the door.

We went inside and the mid-30's man with the suit and tie stopped working on something and paid his attention on us.

"Please take a seat." He said and we accepted the offer. 

"I called you because of last night's incident. Ms. Ellie, I hope you understand this. We all want Elyar's reputation to be squeaky clean for this time since he's kind of new to the showbiz world. And I want you to pretend to be Elyar's girlfriend." He said and my eyes grew wide, so as Elyar.

"Wait? you want us to be together? we met three days ago!" Elyar nearly shouted but the guy in front of us just stared at him.

"If you were careful you didn't have to do this. If you will tell them that you don't know this girl, people would say you took advantage of her being drunk. see this?" He placed the morning paper in front of us.

"you were smiling and having fun while Ellie's kissing your neck. What would people say if you'd tell them that she was nobody?" He said and we became silent for that moment.

"You will be having an interview on a TV show called Celeb Talk. You tell them that you two have been dating for a month already and you've been keeping this a secret relationship until last night. I'll tell you when, where, how and why the both of you break up soon. For now, just pretend okay? You can go and prepare for the interview." He said and went back to his unfinished work.

We went out shocked. I can't believe I'm doing this. This is ridiculous! what if my tongue slipped? what will happen? I am freking out!

"Ellie!" I heard Elyar calling my name.

"huh?" I said.

"I've been calling your name for the nth time already. Are you alright? just tell me if you can't do this. I'll work things out." He told me and I want to say yes and leave him be but I can't. I'm the one who caused this so I'll be facing the conequences, even if I don't want to.

"I can do this. I'm the cause of this so I'll do this. I'm really really sorry El. I just didn't expect I'd behave that way." I said facing towards his direction.

"It's really really Fine Ellie. Let's just do our part and just pretend. We're still friends right?" He said and I nodded giving him a big smile which made him smile as well.

---

"Ladies and Gentlemen, ELyar Fox and the Mystery girl!" Scarlett, the host, said as I wore my mask and entered the studio. My face wasn't that exposed when the paparazzi too ka picture of us so they didn't recognize me. 

"Good morning! How are you today?" Scarlett asked Elyar first.

"I am fine." Elyar said.

"How about you miss mystery girl?" She was talking to me this time. The guy behind the camera told me to whisper it to Elyar so the viewers would want to watch the show more, so I did what he told me. We received a lot of "OOOOOOOOOOOOH's" from the audience when I did that.

"She said she's fine as well." Elyar said as he entwined our fingers together which made the audience go wild. 

"Now I see why you two are fine as ever. Now let's get to the point shall we? You will all witness what's behind this mask of hers as we unveil the mystery behind Elyar's girl but before that, Elyar? Would you mind telling us the truth? Are you two dating or not?" Scarlett once again asked and the audience we're really listening. They we're really quiet!

"Yes. We are dating. For a month actually. She is my girlfriend." Elyar said and the crowd went wild. Scarlett even clapped her hands as Elyar placed his arm around me.

"Why didn't you tell the world that you're taken?" Scarlett once again asked.

"I just wanted to protect her. I remember my last girlfriend being threatened a lot of times. I just don't want to see my girl suffering because of me so, I hope she won't go through that either." Elyar said and Scarlett just smiled.

"So! let's all reveal the mystery girl's true identity! 5..4..3..2..1!" She counted and I removed my mask after one and they all became quiet again.

"May I introduce to you, Elyar Fox's mystery girl, Ellie Coleman!" Scarlett introduced me and I smiled at everyone, who looked like they're going to kill me or something.

The interview went on and on until our time was over. We said our farewells and went to the car provided by Elyar's manager and went directly to the studio for another meeting.

---

"Now that you have announced to everyone that you two are together, you should act like a couple from now on. you got that?" His manager said. 

We went outside and sat on the vacant seat beside the office's door.

"I'm really really really sorry for this El. I didn't know we'd end up like this. and we just met. Ugh! I feel terrible." I told him but he just smiled at me as he sat beside me.

"It's okay li. We can't control our futures. I'm just glad it was you and not somebody who'd fan girl in front of me all the time right? I hate screaming and over-crying." He said and I laughed at him.

"What is over-crying suppose to mean?" I said smiling at him.

"It's like crying, while fanning themselves, the hole of their nose grew bigger, their mouth would open wide and would make sounds that's annoying as ever! I'm not a saint for pete's sake!" He said and I laughed again.

"Good thing I managed to make you laugh. I just want you to know that we're still friends and I will never get mad at you okay? Don't worry, we got this!" He said as he position his hand in front of me for a bro fist and so I did.

I just wish this will work out.

GUYS!!! vote elyar fox! and I hope you like it!

http://brandnew.mtv.co.uk/