Chapter 29

The whole apartment was filled with the smell of pancakes when I woke up and some buttered toast I usually cook for myself when I had the time to eat breakfast. Wonder if Macy went in.

I didn't mind the breakfast at the moment and went to the bathroom instead. I did my 10 minute shower and brushed my teeth. I wore my sleeveless white peter pan collared silk top and wore a pretty cute black ribbon on it and wore my black glittered shorts and lastly a pair of  3 inch black  ankle boots. I let nature dry my hair for me, as usual, and went downstairs to see who did all the breakfast.

"surprise!" a jolly Elyar jumped in front of me hugging me tightly while wearing my purple apron and carrying a spatula.

"how did you-" He cut me off by raising the spare key I gave to him weeks ago, which I forgot, and hugged me again.

"I just want to make it up to you. You know for cancelling our dinner date last night. We'll have a dinner Breakfast instead." He said as he lead me towards the decorated table he made maybe hours ago.

"What time did you get here? I mean, this would take you hours to prepare." I said and he just smiled at me proud of himself.

"Well, I arrived here at exactly 4 am and prepared all of this. I even did your specialTEA exceot that it's my version of it." He said as I tried tasting it. Maybe a little tease won't hurt him so I made a disgust look and his face look worried.

"is that awful? I'll make a new one and-" He didn't complete his sentence when he saw me smiling.

"I was kidding. It's perfect! and It's a lot better than mine." I said and he was relieved when I said that.

"Don't do that again. It makes me worried. I'll have my sweet revenge and I'll save it for later." He said as he passed the syrup to me and started eating like it's an actual date. He told me about the meeting and I told him about the dinner which didn't bother him that much knowing that Macy's with us.

"Taylor's really kind and accomodating. She even invited me to dinner last night." He said and I froze for a second but forced my hand to continue eating so he won't notice he hit something in me.

"well, what did you say?" I asked.

"urhmhurmhumrmr" He mumbled while filling his mouth with pancakes and I laughed at him. He has whipped cream on his nose.

"swallow." I said while chuckling.

"Well I agreed and went with her." He said which really pissed me off. He called our dinner off just to have dinner with her? What's that suppose to mean? I could've just wait for him.

"..and with the crew as well. It was a bit late because of the long meeting." He said which calmed me down a bit. They weren't alone. Good to know.

"so are you doing the dishes as well?" I asked cheekily and he just smiled.

"I'm just kidding. That's my job." I said as I placed my empty dish on the sink.

"I'll help you though so we could go to the studio together." He said and I agreed.

Since I was already all dressed up, I stopped him from playing soap and water game with him. I did an OOTD already! I don't want to change again. When we were all done, we stepped out and went into his car and drove off to the studio.

When we already arrived at the studio, there was a bit of panic and I don't know where it came from.

"What happened?" I asked one crew and he just pointed at the meeting room where Taylor and The Vamps are in there.

"What's going on?" Elyar said and the one with the headphones and clipboard approached us showed a picture of Taylor and Elyar in a restaurant.. together.. alone.

"The media has caught you two "dating" last night and made stories like you were cheating on Ellie! This is bad! Your reputation will go nuts about this!" He literally screamed in front of us. 

"So what are we here for?" Connor suddenly spoke for the group. I kind of agree to them, what are they doing here?

"well, the paparazzi saw Ellie with Bradley as well but with some other girl and it's not that controversial as Elyar and Taylor's but we need your help though." One of Taylor's crew said and they were all ears with them.

"The paparazzi also took pictures of Elyar leaving Ellie at some resort and Ellie crying to herself." One of The Vamps' crew said and my eyes were wide open when I heard that. I didn't even saw flashes! I never heard of clicks as well!

"So what are you trying to say?" Bradley started asking them.

"Elyar? Ellie? You should break up." One of the Board said and we were to shock to let it all sink in.

WHAT?! Let's see what they're going to do next so keep reading and enjoy! :) Please vote for elyar fox!

brandnew.mtv.co.uk