Chapter 5

"Let me introduce to you our new Writer, Ms. Ellie Coleman!" Some guy with a clipboard and a pair of thick framed glasses introduced me to the whole crew and they welcomed me with open arms! They're so kind.

"Sorry I'm late! I was drinking coffee and some fans greeted me." Yup. It was Elyar running towards us, shouting his excuse to the whole crew.

"Ellie?" He said a he turned to face me.

"Hi." I said and he smiled.

"She's our new writer Elyar. She wrote your next music video." The mr. Thick framed guy said and his smile went wide.

"really? That's cool! We became friends yesterday!" He exclaimed and hugged me.

"Welcome to the club!" he said and I was really happy that they treated me well.

---

"CUT! You're really not the nerdy kind of girl even though you have glasses. I want a girl who could be an ugly duckling that could transform into a lovely swan! And you, join with the mean girls. Anyone? please?" The director said and no one was really up for it. The models are all too beautiful for the nerd part.

"May I suggest something?" I butted in feeling embarassed but they're all ears on me.

"how about-" I was about to tell my idea when all of a sudden, Elyar shouted.

"how about her! She's something!" The director looked at me head to toe and let me wear the eyeglass.

"PERFECT! You're the nerdy girl. and it's final. Now from the beginning!" The director said and I was in total shock that I didn't even notice that I'm being dragged by two women to the dressing room.

"wait wait wait! I didn't sign up for this? I'm not the artist type!" I said and they just laughed at me and continued applying make up on me. They placed some fake freckles on my nose to the bags of my eyes and made me wear fake braces and an ultimate mega large glasses. I wore green sweater and denim onesie (just like katy perry's in TGIF), a green and yellow striped knee high socks and white shoes. They braided my hair to one side and viola! The nerdy Ellie is up for show!

"That's more like it! Now positions please! from the beginning! ACTION!" The director shouted and I started to become the most awkward person in the world.

I walked down the hall with a pile of books on my hand when all of a sudden, three mean girls bumped onto me causing the books I'm handling and my glasses to fall. Now I wa looking for my glasses because in this scene, I was semi-blind. Elyar then picks it up and gave it to me. Before I could put it on to see who it was, He was called by his friends and went to his friends. In the script, all I saw was the dog tag he wore and his blonde hair. I stood up and searched for the guy and then the song starts.

"CUT! great! that was fantastic! take five guys!" The director said and we went to the side for some water.

"Why did you do that?" I approached Elyar and whispered at him.

"Do what?" He asked all innocent that it drives me crazy!

"Why did you pick me? I could transform a model into a geek you know!" I whispered shouted at him but he just laughed at me.

"well I don't like them. They're no fun. I want you so do your best." Elyar said and flashed a smile at me as he went back to the setting.

"places everyone!" The director shouted and again we started rolling.

Elyar began singing the first part while two models tried to flirt with him but he refused to be with them. He went directly to his friends and did some hand gestures while singing. During the chorus, I saw the dog tag he's wearing and fell in love with his kindness. I tried catching up to him but the mean girls were blocking my way.

During the second verse, he picked a flyer that says something about a prom and he became excited. I followed him and grabbed one flyer as well and nodded. He sang once again up until the second chorus.

During the whistle part, it only showed how I was being transformed but not revealing my whole face. When he began singing again, the door opened and there I was all pretty and cinderelly with a really beautiful ball gown. He looked at me with shocked eyes. I had no glasses on, freckles and brace were gone and I'm a complete different person. The mean girls tried to flirt with Elyar again but he just ignored them. He sang the last chorus and when it was about to end, the camera focuses on me again, trying to find Elyar but he found me instead, putting my eyeglass on me again and kissed me when the song ended.

"That's a wrap! We did it! and in a matter of three days!" The director shouted and we all laughed with him. Yes, it took us three days to shoot this. I was the one who had the most mistake but they all end up forgiving me.

"Good job Ellie. You're a natural you know that?" The director complemented me and tapped me on the back. He went with the others and I headed back to my dresing room to change. I was tweeting something while I walk towards the dresing room when I bumped on someone and lost my balance. My gown was half my weight for pete's sake! Of course I'd fall.

"I'm really sorry! I didn't saw you coming." He helped me stand up and there I saw a smiling Elyar again.

"for the second time, I'm fine so no need to bring me to the hospital." I said which made him laugh.

"You know me quite well already. Well you should change already. That's a lot of cloth." He said and I took my shoes off and showed him my 6 inch heels.

"ow! that gotta hurt." He said and I laughed at him as I entered the dressing room.

"hey. uhm. I was just thinking. We'll be having dinner with everyone. you'll come right?" He asked.

"That would be lovely." we smiled at each other as he went to his dressing room. I change to my normal clothes and normal shoes. I washed my face and took every make I have on. I like the way they curled my hair so I didn't bother with it. I went out to know that I'm the only one left changing.

"Hurry up! We're starving!" Chester shouted at me and I came running towards them. He is the only guy , other than Elyar of course, that I talk to in between breaks.

"Coming!" I shouted as I ran towards them.

Continue reading guys! :D and vote for Elyar Fox!

brandnew.mtv.co.uk