Turbulence- Alexander Hamilton

((I thought I should Mention I wrote this on a really sucky airplane ride))

Y/N instantly regretted her terrible decisions to Board the plane, Get comfortable in her window-side seat, and relax as the plane took off. Why? Turbulence. The second the plane started to rock around, up and down, side to side, Y/N lost her keen sense of direction. And almost her lunch.

Near the middle of the fkight, the intercom crackled to life “Hello, passengers, This is your captian speaking. I’m afraid we’ve hit a small patch of rough air. But don’t worry, it’ll be over soon.” And with that, Y/N lost it. She curled up into a ball and tried to hide in the corner between the side of the plane and her seat.

While she did so, the man next to her woke up because of all the wiggling the seats were doing, caused by Y/N. “Excuse me, miss, but i am trying to sleep. I have a very important meet-up that i just cannot be too tired to attend.” He snapped. Y/N ghasped quietly and whispered “This is my first time riding a plane alone and i’m so sorry that i woke you up from what looked like a really peaceful nap with my being afraid of the Turbulence.”

At that the man nodded. “I’m sorry for snapping at you like that. I’m Alexander Hamilton. You are?” He asked politely. “Y/N L/N.” She said back a bit too quickly. “Y/N, would you like to not be alone on this plane anymore?” He asked her. To which she nodded happily and said “Yes.”

“Another question, then, would you like to attend this very important meet-up with me?” “Are you sure? I mean, i’m pretty sure i won’t understand anything that will be happening.” Y/N said doubtfully. “I’m absolutely sure you will.” He reassured.

From that moment Y/N and Alexander had stuck together. Through the plane ride, the “Very important meet-up” which was actually a meeting for the Hamilsquad (as Y/N had dubbed them) and an excuse to drink, and throughout about everything else. Y/N was happy to go on trips with Alexander, because he would hold her hand through the turbulence. Always reminding her of what scared her most, that brought them together.