"Here" - Peggy Schuyler

((Trying a male!reader, Tell me what you think!(also this is a present day fic)))

"When i said 'whatever helps you sleep at night' i didn't mean THIS." Y/N said stubbornly. He was cuddled up against the one and only master cuddler, Peggy Schuyler. "Whetever, Y/N. You know you like this." Peggy responded sleepily. Y/N thought back to the times he'd talked to Angelica or Eliza, Peggy's sisters, on how to talk to or just plain be around Peggy without being an embarassment to himself or her. All because of this dumb emotion called 'Love'. He snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Peggy, She's already asleep. Y/N sighed, and with a cherry red face, He pulled Peggy closer and thought about the first time they met.

"Hi! I'm Peggy Schuyler! what's your name???" Shouted an over-excited 7-year old in yellow overalls. "I-I'm Y/N..." a small boy with tear-stained cheeks sniffled back. "You're crying, here." She spoke softly, Wiping his tears away, then turning and running, yelling "Coming, Angelica!" It was less than a second, maybe half a second, but it changed everything. Y/N got up and started to play on the monkey bars, the one thing that made him cry in the first place. For the entire next week Y/N would ask his mom "Can we go to the park so i can play on the monkey bars?" so he could be 'strong' enough to help Peggy when she needed it.

Y/N woke up with a snap, Hearing a crash out in the living room of Peggy's small-ish apartment, then he immediately noticed Peggy wasn't in the bed. "Peggy!" Y/N yelled, running out into the living room. He stopped outside the door, seeing three men. Each man had a gun, And they were all trained at a terrified Peggy. "Give her to me" Y/N said, Carefully. "Hand over the most valuable item in this apartment, the thing behind you," Y/N looked behind him to see the priceless antique wood carving that He had bought Peggy for her birthday." Then we'll hand her over. Failure to do this in Ten seconds will result in the girl's death." the middle man said, shoving the gun closer to Peggy's head. "Alright, Alright. Here, I'm gonna give it to you." Y/N said, reaching for the carving.

As if Lightning had shocked and energized him, Y/N turned around and punched one man, the one on the left, then grabbing the man's hand and disarming him. Y/N shot the man in the knee, making sure he wasn't leaving. Y/N dropped the gun, Disarming the man on the right, and shooting his knee. Y/N pointed the gun at the middle man and said in a threatening tone "Give her to me." The man spat and cursed at him, Pissing him off even more. Y/N shot both the man's knees and dropped the gun to grab Peggy. "Shh... Hey it's okay." He whispered to her crying form. "Wh-Why'd you d-Do that??" she asked " I thought they were going to kill you, I lost my temper. You know I have a short one- Hey, You're crying. Here." He wiped her tears away. "Th-Thank you, Y/N" She whispered, then burst out in sobs. "I'll be here to protect you, Peggy. I promise..."