YES!

Ok so before I start I just wanted to say this is officially the last chapter but don't worry because there will be a sequel!

AJ's POV

"Dean... YES!" I exclaimed with tears streaming down my face. I've always wanted to get married even though I am kinda young. "I knew you would say yes." Dean said kissing me. "April Jeanette Mendez your my everything, if I didn't have you in my life who knows what I would be doing, I never regreted doing all the things I did with you, making our son and everything else. I love you so much and I'm never letting you go. I don't want to lose you." Dean said as I cried harder I couldn't believe that this was actually happening! "I love you don't you ever leave me be here." I said kissing him again.

Dean's POV

I broke away from the kiss and looked at Jonathan he was wide awake and he was smiling. "Babe look at Jon." I told AJ. "He's smiling!" She exclaimed. "I know this is his first time smiling. I love this little guy." I said. " I know." She said.

The Next Day

Kaitlyn's POV

Me, Layla, and Roman were at Dean and AJ's house. It was six in the morning and they were sleep. "Guys Seth and I are getting married next month on the 8th." I said smiling big. "So have you picked a dress yet?" Layla asked. "Yep. Jamie and Nattie helped me pick it." I said excitedly. "Will you guys stop talking about weddings?" Roman asked. "No I don't think so because someone else is getting married." I said. "Who?" Roman and Layla asked. "Here she comes." I said as AJ made her way downstairs. "Spill." Layla said running over to her. "Spill what?" AJ asked confused.

"Spill the details. How did it go? When did he purpose?" I asked. "How do you guys know already?" She asked. "Doesn't matter. So when are you guys planning on getting married?" Layla asked jumping up and down. "In six months. Why?" April asked. "We just wanted to know." Layla and I said at the same time.

"Good morning everyone." Dean said walking down the stairs shirtless with sweat pants on and holding Jon in one arm. "Dean don't hold him like that." AJ said grabbing Jon. "So AJ how about you leave Jon here with Dean and we go to the mall." Layla suggested. "Yeah Deany you watch Jon while me and the girls go shopping." AJ said running up the stairs getting dress.

Later When The Girls Are Gone

Roman's POV

"Dude I thought you said that you were never getting married." I said. "Well I guess I changed my mind anyway where's Seth?" He asked. "I don't know lets call him." I said as Dean took out his phone and put it on speaker. "Hello." A woman said. "Hi um excuse me who are you?" Dean asked. "I'm Seth's sister Cloe." She answered. "Ok so why do you have his phone?" I asked. "Because our mother passed away yesterday and he doesn't feel like talking." She said. Dean immediately hung up. "So that's why Seth hasn't talked to us. I wonder why Kaitlyn hasn't told anyone." Dean spoke. "Maybe because we haven't asked where Seth was." I said.

Layla's POV

"Aww poor Seth. His mom was all he and his sister had. Their dad was never there for them I feel so sorry for him." I said as Kaitlyn just got done telling us why Seth hasn't been around. "Well how long has he been gone?" AJ asked. "Well that day when Aksana and Paige came to get Lewis he left. When we were at home he said that his mom needed him. She was having heart problems so he went to the airport and caught a flight home to his hometown. At first when he told me everything I told him that I wanted to come. But he said no. I've never even met his family but he's met mine and yesterday early in the morning he told me that his mom died. I felt bad for him." Kaitlyn explained. "Wow." AJ said with a tear running down her face.

Seth's POV

I sat by my mums bed crying trying to be strong. They were having her funeral next week. I just couldn't believe this. My mom had to do everything by herself because of my dead beat bastard of a dad! She had to take care of me and my sister all alone I swear if I ever get a chance to meet my dad I will kill him for my mom i'll do it for her. What if Kaitlyn have a kid one day? They would have never got to meet their grandparents well they would have got to meet Celeste's parents but not mine. I just hate this it hurts so bad. "Bro are you gonna be alright?" One of my best friends from high school Cade asked. "Man don't start asking stupid questions." I said walking out of the room bumping my shoulder with his.

The Next Day

Seth's POV

I didn't get any sleep because for one, I miss my mother, and I'm worried about Celeste. I wonder what she's doing. I haven't been home with her in three days. "Morning." My sister said coming out of my mums room with a tissue wiping her eyes. "Sis its gonna be ok we just have to pull through this some kind of way. We have family that are waiting for us at home. Mum wouldn't won't us spending our time crying and sobbing she would want us at home with our family our fiances." I told my sister giving her a hug and kiss on the forehead. "Celeste is lucky to have you and you right. Mum would want us at home with our family. I love you bro." She said walking away. I quickly texted Celeste and told her I was coming home later.

Kaitlyn's POV

I was up at home feeling lonely until I got a text from my handsome fiance saying that he was coming home later. I know this must be hard for him so I texted him back saying that he can stay a few more days at his moms house but he said no he's coming home. I'm glad because I miss him.

AJ's POV

I just got home and I walked in to see Dean sleeping on the couch with Jon in his arms. "Aww." I whispered giving them both a kiss on the forehead and walking upstairs taking off my shoes and putting on my batman pajamas and getting into the bed.

Seth's POV

I just got home and I walked in the room to see Celeste sleep. I took off my shoes and got in bed with her. She cuddled up next the me as I put an arm around he waist she had her eyes closed so I thought she was sleep but she wasn't. "Baby what time is it?" She asked. "Only 3 in the morning." I said. "Ok I love you now go to sleep." She whispered.

Next Month

Kaitlyn's POV

I was time. Time for the wedding. Today was the day. I already had on my dress and while AJ was curling my all brown hair yep I'm not two toned anymore Layla was doing my makeup. "Ok we're done. You look gorgeous." Layla said. "Aww my Katie is all grown up!" AJ wiping fake tears. "I love you guys." I said. "Aww group hug!" Layla exclaimed. We all hugged then pulled away. "Ok now lets go." I spoke.

Seth's POV

We were having an outside wedding. AJ and Layla planned everything. We had snacks and almost everyone from the wwe was here and our family and friends were here. We were about to began the first couple that walked down was Layla with Roman, AJ with Dean, Nattie and TJ, and Brie Bella with Daniel Bryan. Then I saw Celeste with her father right beside her. She looked so beautiful! She finally reached me and we didn't waste anytime we grabbed each other and started kissing. "Wait guys you can't start kissing yet." My sister Cloe said. We slowly pulled away.

"Ok now, Colby Lopez do you take Celeste Bonin to be your lovely wife?" "I do." I answered. "Celeste do you take Colby Lopez to be your husband?" "I do." She said quickly. "Ok you may kiss the bride." And with that I grabbed her and kissed her slowly as everyone clapped and cheered. We pulled away and I picked her up bridal style.

Later

Everyone who came to the wedding was having a good time we all shared some laughs and pretty soon the night came to a close. Everyone was at their own house while Kait and I were at home sitting in our bedroom with the lights dimmed and we were making out. Life couldn't get any better!

Ok so that was the last chapter. Sorry if the wedding kind of sucked. So I hope you all liked this story I tried my best and I'm gonna make the sequel pretty soon. I will you know the sequel is posted. Love you all!