Dinner With Punk?

AJ's POV

I woke up and put on my robe then I ran downstairs and I saw the time on the microwave. "Shit! We missed Raw!" I said right as Dean walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. "We missed Raw." I whispered. "Its alright we can always go to Smackdown and Raw next week." Dean said calmly kissing my neck. "So babe you wanna go round 2?" He asked. "No Dean!" I yelled. "Why are you in such a bad mood?!" He asked. "Im not in a bad mood its just today at Raw I had a segment with Punk to start our storyline." I explained. "Wait you agreed to have a storyline with Punk and he never told me about it?! April you know how much I hate him!" He yelled letting go of me. "Dean Punk's my friend and anyway what are you getting so worked up about? Your the love of my life no one could replace you." I said getting on my tippy toes and gave him a peck on the lips.

Dean's POV

"Alright AJ just promise me you wont fall for him. "Dean I promise and I just told you that no one could replace you or take your spot. Now go take a shower and get dressed because Punk is coming over to eat dinner with us." She said. "No AJ! I refuse because you know that he likes you!" I yelled at her. "Dean just go get ready we can seriously talk about this later!" She said jumping on the couch and turning on the tv.

A Few Hours Later

CM Punk's POV

I was in my hotelroom getting ready to go to Dean and AJ's house. I like AJ and Dean better not mess up my chance with AJ because shes gonna be my girlfriend and and not his girlfriend anymore so get ready AJ.

At Dean's House

Dean's POV

It really makes me sick that we have to have dinner with Punk. I mean look at the guy! All I know is April better not be lying when she says that she doesnt like Punk!