Using Her

AJ's POV

I woke up to the sound of a snoring Roman beside me. I tried to get up and prepare for the day but Roman's arms were too strong. "April baby please go back to sleep." He says. "What? No Roman you need to get up we have to travel for Raw." I said. "Alright i'll be up in an hour!" He says. "You better!" I said kissing him on the cheek and running into the bathroom.

Kaitlyn's POV

"Why wont you convince Dean to go talk to AJ?" I yelled at Seth slapping him in the back of the head. "Ouch! Babe dont do that and maybe Dean and AJ werent meant to be like us and besides I cant make Dean do anything that he doesnt want to do. Now lets go eat breakfeast im starving!" Seth said rubbing his stomach and running out of his hotelroom with me tagging right along.

Dean's POV

When I arrived at the arena I saw Paige. What was she doing here? Hes on NXT shes not on the main roster yet. When I saw Roman walk up to her I hid behind the corner. "So babe when is your plan gonna end?" She asked him. Roman and Paige were dating and he never told us. The nerve of him! "In a few days or weeks dont worry." He said looking around. "But babe I havent had my time with you yet. You've been spending so much time with AJ." She said sounding irritated. "Wait what does AJ have to do with this?" I asked myself. "Trust me babe when I get rid of that bitch me and you are gonna spend all day with each other." He said smirking and kissing her then leaving. So let me get this straight Roman and AJ are dating but hes only using her and hes actually dating Paige. That bastard! I thought to myself as I heard someone sniffing behind me. I turned around to come face to face with AJ. "April did you hear?" I asked. "Yes." She said still crying. "How long have you been right there?" I asked earning a glare from her. "DOES THAT EVEN MATTER?!" She yelled still crying. "Okay okay im sorry! Bring it in." I said opening my arms expecting her to hug me and she did. "Its alright April let it all out." I said then she yelped out loud. "Yep thats it." "I love you and dont you forget that!" I said kissing AJ's forehead. "I love you too!" She said smiling. "And Dean you wanna know what the wrost part about all of this was?" She asked. "What?" I said looking into her eyes. "Roman and I had sex last night." "What/!" I exclaimed pushing her away. "I wanted to be your first one!" I said. "I know Dean. I wanted you to be my first one too but thats okay because you'll be my second one." She said trying to cheer me up. "April will you be my girlfriend?" I asked hoping she'd say yes. "Um let me think about that... Yes!" She said jumping in my arms as I carried her into my lockeroom. But what they didnt know was that someone was watching them the entire time.

SO WHO DO YALL THINK IT IS??

HERES SOME OF THE CHOICES

EVE

SETH

KAITLYN

ROMAN OR

PAIGE??

Comment below what you think please!