Cheating!

Dean's POV

Its been a week already and I had got out of the hospital earlier today. I'm so excited that we are having a boy. Roman, Kaitlyn, Paige, and Seth have already bought a ton of things and just the other day when April went to the store she saw a I Luv Mommy t shirt and a t shirt that said Believe In The Sheild with matching shorts. "Dean guess what?" April said coming into our bedroom. "What babe?" I asked smirking at her. "My parents are in town and they said since they have never met you that they wanted to take the chance to meet you tonight." She said smiling big. "AJ I have already told you before that I don't meet parents because when ever I do something terrible happens." I said. "You hate my parents don't you?" She asked already crying. I quickly rushed to her side. "April baby no I don't hate your parents. I'm pretty sure they are nice people." I said kissing her forehead. "Good then that's why your meeting them tonight." She said pecking my lips and walking out of the room.

Kaitlyn's POV

It was 3 in the afternoon and Seth was still gone. He's been gone since 6 in the morning. I was about to call him until he came into our house with some girl and they were both sweating. "Babe who's this?" I asked. "Shes the babysitter for Dean and AJ's baby." He answered quickly.. "Oh okay but the baby is not even born yet." I said. "I know but um I decided to hire her right now. Is that a problem?" He asked. "Nope but just one quick question. Why are the both of you sweating?" I asked suspiciously. "Um no reason." Seth answered. "No we went for a jog." The girl said looking at Seth. "Oh okay. What is your name?" I asked. "I perfer Eva Marie but my name is Natalie." She answered. "Well Eva you just met Celeste." I said before going at her. I jumped on her I was banging her head on the floor and punching her until Seth picked me up and carried me to our bedroom. As soon as I calmed down I slapped him. "Colby how could you cheat on me?! I gave you everything! I'm about to be your wife and you pay me back like this?!" I yell while beating on him. He tried to push me off but I wouldn't budge so that's when he pushed me with so much force I fell to the floor. "Celeste will you just calm down and listen?!" He yelled walking closer to me. As soon as he was close enough I slapped him again.

I grabbed my stuff and packed it up. He was following telling me to stop and listen but I didn't I just kept packing my stuff. When I was about to go to the front door I saw that Eva girl sitting on the couch with an ice pack. I busted her lip. "Aww that pretty face doesn't look so pretty anymore." I said. All she did was roll her eyes. "Get off of my couch right now and get your ass out of my house!" I yelled. "What are you gonna do if I don't?!" She asked. "Did you really mean to ask that question?" I asked smirking. She just got up and left. Then Seth came to the front door trying to block my way. "Move." I said as the tears began to form in my eyes. "Celeste please don't leave me I love you." He pleaded. "Seth you had sex with her. How am I gonna be able to forgive you?" I asked already crying. "Just let me make it up to you." He said crying. "Just move." I whispered. I saw him move out of the way and I ran out the door. I got in my car and drove to the only place that would make me feel better Honduras.

Seth's POV

I messed up big time. I didn't mean to cheat. I guess I was still kinda mad that she had left me for Cody so I wanted to get back at her. But I don't think she's that mad at me because she kept the ring.