Dinner With Punk Or Not

Dean's POV

We heard a knock on the door and AJ skipped to it. "Dean be nice." She said before opening the door. "Hi Punky Bear!" She said cheerfully. "Punky Bear?" I whispered. "Hey beautiful! These flowers are for you." Punk said handing her some daisys. "Wow Punk I dont know what to say." AJ replied taking the flowers. "I know is exactly what to do with them!" I said rudely snatching it out of AJ's hand and throwing it in the trash. "Come in and make yourself comfortable the food will be ready in a few hours." AJ said moving out of the way so Punk could come in.

AJ's POV

I dont know why Dean is being such an ass but im about to find out. "Dean babe can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked. "No." He simply said. "Why are you being such an ass right now?!" I yelled. "Im being an ass AJ?! How about you know that I dont like Punk but your dumb ass invites him over anyway!" He shouted. "Woah Dean do not talk to her like that ever again!" Punk said standing up. "You sit your mother fucking ass down somewhere! I can talk to AJ anyway I wanna fucking talk to her!" Dean shouted getting in Punk's face. "Guys stop." I said calmly but they continued to argue. "Guys." I said looking at them. But they continued arguing acting like they didnt hear me. "STOP!" I yelled. Now this got their attention. "Why are you guys alway fighting over me?" I asked letting some tears fall. "Punk you need to except the fact that Dean is the loved of my life and me and you are only friends." I said. "Yeah!" Dean said. "Dean you better not say another word right now!" I said. "Dean you have to learn to trust me. You are the love of my life. No one could replace you! I tell you that all the time but I think you dont listen so im calling things off between us." I said looking him in the eyes. I could tell he was hurt. "Ha!" Punk laughed. "Punk you can shut up too because I really dont wanna see your face again!" I yelled. "Dean I'll be by later to get my things. Im moving in with Seth and Kaitlyn." I said right before walking out of the house.