Guess What I'm Getting Married And Its A Boy

Roman's POV

Seth and I went to the hospital with Dean and Kaitlyn went with AJ. I saw Dean move around in his hospital bed and then he woke up. "Hey man! How you feeling?" Seth asked playfully punching Dean in the shoulder. Dean yelled in pain. "Dude I swear if you do that again I will kill you." Dean said with a serious voice then he started laughing. "So where's my babe?" He asked. "She's here but she's trying to see if the baby is okay and what she is having." I answered. "Where's Kaitlyn?" Dean asked. "With her and speaking of Kaitlyn I purposed yesterday and she said yes. We're engaged now!" Seth exclaimed. "Wow dude I thought that I would be the one getting married first." I said. "I'm happy for you dude." Dean said. "So as AJ would call you Deany would you like to get married?" I asked Dean. "No and you guys already know that." Dean said. "But what if AJ does?" Seth asked. "I don't care if she does I'm not getting married anytime soon. I know that I love AJ and that she's the one that I want to spend the rest of my life with but I'm just not getting married." Dean answered. "Dean you just can't spend the rest of your life dating someone. People want to get married." Seth said. "Well I don't care." Dean said. "Dean Seth is right and you are being a little harsh." I spoke up. "Whatever dude." Dean said.

Kaitlyn's POV

I was watching AJ she was laying on the hospital bed sweating. "April are you alright?" I asked. "Yeah Celeste I'm fine." She answered. "AJ are you sure?" I asked. "I said fine Kaitlyn!" She yelled. "Okay just calm down. What are you hoping to have?" I asked changing the subject. "Um I don't really care as long as the baby is healty." She answered. "April guess what Seth purposed yesterday and I said yes. We are engaged." I said looking at a shocked AJ. "Kait I'm so happy for you!" She exclaimed. "Do you want to get married AJ?" I asked. "Yeah but Dean doesn't so I guess I'm never getting married." AJ said. "April if you want to get married then you need to tell Dean that." I said. "Celeste I have. I've brought it up before and when I did he just flipped out on me. "So if Dean doesn't want to get married then he doesn't wanna get married so I just have to suck it up and deal with it." AJ calmly said but I can see right through that I know AJ and she's hurt that Dean doesn't want to get married. I was about to say something until the doctor came in. "Okay ms. Mendez the baby and okay and congratulation your having baby boy." The doctor said. AJ and I started screaming and jumping down. "Your having a boy! Your having a boy!" I shouted. "I'm having a boy! I'm having a boy!" AJ screamed. "I can't wait to tell Dean!" She exclaimed.