I Want You Back Part 2

Dean's POV

"April wait up." I said running after AJ as she was making her way to her car. She turned around and gave me a what look. "I'm sorry for hurting you I didn't mean to and I didn't mean anything that I had said. I still love you I don't love Eve and I want to be there for our baby. You and that baby mean everything to me so will you please AJ be my girlfriend again I seriously think that I cannot go another day without waking up next to you babe." I spoke. "Deany that's so sweet I love you too and I forgive you." AJ said as a tear ran down her face. "Oh and yes, yes I will be your girlfriend again!" She shouted.

Kaitlyn's POV

"Celeste babe can you had me the remote?" Seth said laying on the bed in our hotelroom shirtless and only in his boxers. "No Seth how about now since we're engaged and since I've never had sex before how about you be my first?" I said walking out of the bathroom wearing see through lace panties and a matching bra to go to it. Seth sat up on the bed and smirked. "Come here babe so you can feel me inside of you." He said.

Dean's POV

I grabbed AJ and roughly kissed her let my hands travel her body. I started leaving kisses on her neck and she moaned my name. "I love you April." I said. "I love you to Dean." She said as she pecked my lips. "Excuse me what are you guys doing?!" We heard a female voice say. "Eve?" AJ and I said. "Yeah its me and AJ what do you think your doing kissing my boyfriend?!" She said about to slap AJ but I pulled her away. "Eve stop I'm not your boyfriend anymore AJ's my girlfriend so just stay the hell away from us." I said and I noticed that AJ had already got in her car so I got in and we drove off leaving a angry Eve just standing there.