10 Times In One Night

Seth's POV

Me and Kaitlyn were in Dean's hotelroom. I was kissing her and she was giggling. "Ugh! Get a room!" Dean yelled throwing a pillow at us. Kaitlyn picked up the pillow and threw it back to him. "We will get a room as soon as you apologize to AJ!" She yelled getting up and walking out the door slamming it. "Now look what you did Dean! You chased my girlfriend away!" I said. "Well maybe she will stay where shes at next time." He said. "Whatever Dean! Do you know that AJ has been inside her hotelroom for hours! She locked the door and shes not letting anyone in!" I l screamed at him. "And its all your fault!" "My fault?!" He yelled getting in my face.

Later

Roman's POV

I knocked on AJ's hotel door and to my surprise she opened it. Her face was red and her eyes were red and puffy. "Great! Another Sheild member! What do you want?!" She asked with sarcasm in her voice. "Im the one who told Dean that you were dating Punk." I said. Then her hand connected to my face. "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?! EVERYONE AND I MEAN EVERYONE KNOWS THAT I LIKE HIM BUT YOU JUST HAD TO GO AND LIE ROMAN! WHY?!" She yelled slapping me in the face again. "Will you just shut up and listen?! I did it because I love you AJ and I dont want to see you with nobody else but me. Your very beautiful and I find your craziness very attractive." I told her. "I... I dont know what to say Roman." She said. "Dont say anything." I said before pressing my lips against hers kissing her passionately. My tongue entered her mouth and the kiss depended. I layed her down on her bed and hovered over her. When I kissed her neck I hit her sweet spot and she moaned. I took off her shirt to reveal her sexy polka dotted bra. When I unhooked her bra she quickly covered her breast. "AJ its okay." I whispered in her ear removing her hands.

AJ's POV

"AJ its okay." He whispered in my ear moving my hands. I took of his shirt along with his pants and boxers. Then he look off my shorts and panties slowly. "Your a virgin?" He asked. "Um yeah." I said. "Roman, have you ever done this before?" I asked worried. "Yes I have." He said. "Okay." I told him. And just like that he was thrusting inside of me. I was moaning his name over and over again. Then we collapsed on top of each other and after a few minutes we kept having sex. Wow we had sex 10 times in one night.