Don't Listen To Her

AJ's POV

"Dean babe calm down." I said. "Calm down April? She just said what if that baby is not mine!"He yelled making me flinch. "But Dean you know for a fact that the baby is yours. Just don't listen to my mother. Your letting all the stuff she says get to your head. Babe just don't listen." I said. "Your right I'm not gonna listen. I'm just gonna act like she's not even at the table when we go back downstairs." Dean said softly kissing me. I pulled away from the kiss. "No this is not the time to be making out." I said. "Fine but once everyone leaves your mine." He said following me downstairs. "I love you." I whispered when we sat down at the table. "I love you more." He replied.

Seth's POV

"Kaitlyn just pick up the damn phone." I said to myself. I have been calling Celeste for hours and she has not picked up her phone once. "Hello?" She said on the over end. "Oh so now you want to answer." I said. "Look Seth I don't have time for this." She replied. She sounded like she had been crying. "Babe where are you?" I asked. "None of your fucking business you bastard!" She yelled. "Cel I'm sorry okay! What else do you want me to do?!" I yelled back at her. "Go the hell!" She shouted before hanging up.

Roman's POV

Me, Lay, and everyone else was enjoying their food until AJ's mom spoke up. "Ugh! Who made this casserole?" She asked with a disgusted look. "I did Mrs. Mendez is there a problem?" Dean asked gripping his fork and staring at AJ and not her mom.

AJ's POV

I looked up to see Dean's eyes pircing through mine. "Just calm down. We talked about this." I mouthed to him. He just stared at me for a second then turned his attention to my mom. "Why didn't April make it?" My mom asked. "Because April doesn't cook and she doesn't know how. I make all of the meals around here so if you don't like it you can get your ass-" "No I believe that that is enough Dean lets just enjoy our food. Momma Mendez you can just throw yours away." Layla said. "What were you going to say to my mom?" I whispered in Dean's ear. He just glared at me. "April why do you keep whispering?" My mum asked. "Um maybe I'm just trying to have a conversation with Dean." I said looking down at my stomach.

Layla's POV

AJ's mom is really making me mad. Mostly Dean he looks like he is about to expload. "Well Dean I believe you didn't answer my question awhile ago." Her mom said. "What was your question?" AJ asked her mom. "April shut up I believe that I was talking to this boy." Her mom said. "Okay." AJ said putting her head down and getting a glare from Dean. "Your just going to let her talk to you like that?!" He shouted at AJ. "Yes she is going to let me talk to her like that." Her mom said. Yep that lady is working my nerves. "So Dean are you sure that the baby is yours." AJ's mom asked again. I looked under the table and I saw AJ grab Dean's hand.

Dean's POV

AJ grabbed my hand under the table and I gripped onto hers. "I know this baby is mine because for one AJ hasn't been with anyone other then me. Right AJ?" I asked as I saw AJ make a quick glance at Roman. "Um yeah. I haven't been with anyone other than Dean." She said. I gripped onto her hand tighter making her wince. "Tell me the truth and I will stop." I whispered to her. "I don't know what you are talking about." She trying to move my hand. "You know exactly what I'm talking about but we will talk about this later.

Roman's POV

"What the hell Roman?! Did you sleep with AJ before she was pregnant?! Layla whispered. "No." I whispered back. "Yes you did you jerk!" Layla shouted running out of the house. "Hey don't forget the time Kaitlyn told me about how she found you and Cody Rhodes!" I yelled running after her.

No POV

When Roman ran out of the house he saw Layla speeding down the street in their car. He started chasing after her yelling, "Layla! Layla wait up!"

Meanwhile

"Well April I believe me, brother, dad, and Saria are gonna call it a night. Goodbye." Her motherssaid walking out the door. Now it was just Dean and AJ. "Okay everybody's gone its just you and me." AJ said as she began kissing Dean's lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck but he violently pushed her away making her fall to the floor. She looked at him in disbelief as he walked up stairs and slammed their room door.