Lewis

Dean's POV

I drove to Aksana's house and banged on the door. This little boy came to the door. "May I help you?" He asked. "Who are you?" I asked. "I live here Aksana is my mom." He answered. Aksana has a kid? Who's the father? I thought to myself. "Come in he said. I walked and heard Aksana say, "Sweetie who's at the door?" I walked down the hall to Aksana's room. "Aksana what the hell is your problem?!" I yelled startling her. "Jonathan what are you doing here?" She asked. "I believed I asked you a question first!" I yelled. "Dean Ambrose stop yelling at my mommy." The little boy said running into the room holding onto Aksana's leg. "Lewis baby go play." Aksana said. "Okay mommy." He said running down the hall. "Look Dean why don't you just leave. You were yelling at me in front of our son." She said tears streaming down her face.

"What?" I asked taking back. "You heard me." She replied. "How? When?" I asked. "2 years ago when we were both drunk from being at the club we came to your house and we had sex I found out 3 weeks later that I was pregnant. We've never dated we just had a one night stand. I few days after I tried to tell you but you were always avoiding me you were to busy chasing after AJ trying to date her. It breaks my heart everyday hearing Lewis say where's my daddy mommy? You've already missed 2 years of his life." She said. "Sana I'm sorry. I didn't know. Just let me spend some time with him this weekend. AJ and I need to learn how to be parents and since we're having a boy we should keep every weekend." I suggested. "Yeah I think he would love that." She smilied wiping her tears.

"Lewis!" She yelled. "Yes mommy?" He said coming into her room. "How would you like to spend some time with your daddy?" She asked smiling at him. "Yes mommy I would love to spend time with my daddy! Where is he?" Lewis asked. "I'm right here." I said looking at him as his eyes grew big. "Come on but dont forget to say goodbye to mommy." I said. "Oh yeah right goodbye mommy me wove you me gonna go with daddy." He said giving Aksana a kiss on the cheek. "I love you too son." Aksana said.

Meanwhile

AJ's POV

I was sitting on the couch with Saria, Layla, and Kaitlyn beside me watching Wrong Turn 2 all of the guys except for Dean was sitting on the floor. We had no idea where Dean was until the front door opened. Everyone looked towards the door and saw Dean come in carrying a sleeping little boy. I jumped up and walked towards them. "Who is that?" I asked. "Its my 2 year old son Lewis." He answered walking up the stairs with the little boy. "How come you didn't tell us Dean had a son other than your kid?" Layla asked. "I didn't know he had another kid." I said. I walked up the stairs and was standing in the doorway of the guest room hearing Dean talk to the boy.

"You know daddy loves you little guy. The reason I was gone so long was because daddy had to work you know that he's a wwe superstar. Well anyway I hope you will enjoy spending time with and my girlfriend AJ. Goodnight." Dean said kissing him on the forehead and laying him in the bed. He turned around and jumped when he saw me. He put his hand over his heart. "How long have you been standing there?" He asked. "That was so sweet what you said to Lewis." I said. "Well it came from the heart babe." He said kissing me.

I slipped my tongue into his mouth and our tongues mingled. He softly bit my bottom lip. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said. "So who is his mom?" I asked. "Your not gonna like it but Aksana is his mom." He said. "What? When? How?" I asked. "Okay I really don't have one for what but when? 2 years ago. How? We had a one night stand at my old house." He answered. "You guys had a one night stand and you never told me?!" I shouted. "Its not that big of a deal. We never dated and I slept with her before we were dating." He spoke. "Whatever Dean." I said walked into our room as he followed me.

"I don't see why you care so much its not like I cheated on you!" He yelled. "The big deal is that you missed 2 years of that little boys life and I'm the one to blame!" I shouted raising my voice. "How is it your fault?!" He yelled at me but got no responce. "I'm trying to make up those years for not being there for my son April!" He continued yelling. "Your suck a dick!" I yelled crying.

"AJ its okay." He said softly trying to bring me in his embrace but when I pushed him away he just kept coming back. "No Dean stop leave me alone." I cried. "No baby look I'm sorry but why do you think its your fault?" He asked rubbing up and down my arm. "Because ever since we started dating again your life has been like shit. You've got shot twice in your shoulder, you never got to meet your son and-" "April none of this is your fault. My life hasn't been like shit because I have a beautiful girlfriend and a unborn son on the way I love you and my kids. No one can change that. I hate fighting with you and sometimes its not even worth all the fighting.." He said kissing my lips. "Your everything I always wished for in a man. You look dangerous but truth is your actually nice and sweet." I answered.

"I'm only nice and sweet to you babe and I'm actually really dangerous just not when I'm around my girlfriend." He said. "Oh shut up your not dangerous now lets leave them down there and hopefully they will all leave so it can be just you and me oh and Lewis." I said. "OkayAJ wwe'll just be on our way. We heard everything that you just said." Kaitlyn said from downstairs and pretty soon we heard the front door shut.