Tackled Me

Seth's POV

I woke up and I put my boxers back on. I looked over and saw my beautiful fiance sound asleep. I smilied at her I couldn't help but think about yesterday. First we got engaged and then we had sex. It was amazing! I walked into the bathroom and started the water in the tub. I dimbed the lightes and took out two glasses and poured champagne in them and ran back into the bathroom. I stopped the water and trailed some rose petals all the way into our bedroom where Kait was sound asleep. I walked back into the bathroom and put some rose petals in the tub. I was about to walk back into the kitchen until I heard Kaitlyn's foot steps and I quickly undressed myself and hopped in the tub. "Seth what is all of this?" Kaitlyn asked coming into the bathroom. "Babe all of this for you." I said. Kaitlyn undressed herself slowly and got in the tub. Her back was against my chest and her head was on my shoulder.

Kaitlyn's POV

I looked up and I saw Seth staring at me. "What?" I asked. "Your just so beautiful. I love you." He said pecking my lips. "I love you too!" I said kissing him. The kiss depend and he started kissing my neck. He hit my sweet spot and I moaned. He turned me around so that I was facin g him. He looked at me and then down into the water. I didn't know what he was looking at but I knew right away because I felt him stick his fingers inside of me. "Seth " I moaned. Reached over and kissed me then he slipped his fingers out and picked me up from my thighs and wrapped my legs around his waist and he thrusted inside of me. "Harder Seth." I moaned causing him to go faster and harder plus deeper. He sped up his pace some more witch made me let out a long and loud moan right before he slipped out of me with his back against the tub. "I can't believe we just had sex in a tub." I said trying to catch my breath.

AJ's POV

I woke up beside Dean and I rubbed my stomach. I was getting alittle big. I kissed Dean lips and he kissed back kiss was starting to get deeper but before we could do anything I broke the kiss. "Good morning beautiful." Dean said getting out of bed and running out the door. "Deany where are you going you only have on your boxers." I called after him. "I'm going to Roman's room you wanna come?" He asked. "No baby I will pass." I said sweetly closing the door.

Dean's POV

I just walked into Roman's hotelroom because I know that the door was not locked. I walked into his room and it smelt like sex. I guess he isn't here. On my way back to AJ and my hotelroom Eve popped out of nowhere with a gun and someone tackled me to the ground..