Ex Girlfriends

Seth's POV

I was just laying in my bed staring off into space when the bedroom door opened. I looked up and saw Celeste. We just stared at each other before she came running into my arms. I hugged her as she began crying. "Babe I'm sorry for hurting you I just wasn't thinking about your feelings I just wanted-" "Its okay I forgive you." She said looking up at me. I tried to read her but I couldn't her face expression was blank. "Why do you forgive me?" I asked. "Because I couldnt stay mad at you forever we all make mistakes and when it affects the person that we love we wish to take it back but we can't. Just like when I dumped you for Cody you took me back and I'm glad you gave me a second chance just promise me one thing." She said. "What?" I asked. "Promise that you won't hurt me again and that we will spend every day and night making love to each other." She replied. "I promise." I said right before kissing her. We spent that day enjoying each other and making love.

Our naked bodies layed against each other. "I love you Kaitlyn." "I love you too Seth." She said as her eyes closed and she drifted off to sleep.

A Week Later

AJ's POV

I was getting bigger and bigger but that didn't stop me from having fun with my best friends. Me, Layla, and Kaitlyn were shopping looking for baby Jonathan something to wear. Yep we're naming him Jonathan. Jon for short. "Hey guys have you found Jon something yet?!" I yelled across the store causing people to give me weird stares. "Yeah I found him three pairs of onesies." Layla said walking up to me with Kaitlyn behind her with some matching booties. "Aww those are so cute." Said a familiar voice sarcastically. We turned around and saw Aksana, Summer Rae, and Paige. "Its so sweet that Dean will be there for your baby but not mine." Aksana said. "What the hell are you talking about bitch?" Layla and I said at the same time. "Layla I believe she wasn't talking to you." Paige said rolling her eyes. "And I believe Layla wasn't talking to you either." Kaitlyn said that was until Summer got in her face. "Kaitlyn do you seriously think that Seth loves you? He will come crawling right back to me." Summer said chuckling.

So apparently they all have something against us because our boyfriends. Seth use to date Summer, Roman use to date Paige, and I don't what it is about with Dean and Aksana but I'm gonna find out. I grabbed Kaitlyn and Layla's hand and walked off so we wouldn't start any mess. We payed for the stuff and left. We all got in the car and quickly drove to my house to find Roman, Seth, Dean, and Dolph Ziggler sitting in the livingroom playing Dean's Xbox 360. They didn't even notice us until a angry Layla slammed the door. They all turned their attention to us.

"What's going on?" Roman asked his girlfriend Layla. "Your skank bags of ex girlfriends tried to start some mess with us!" Kaitlyn yelled. "What are you talking about?" Dolph asked. "Paige, Summer, and Aksana duh keep up!" Layla shouted. "But none us never dated Aksana." Said Seth. Everyone looked at Dean and he turned his attention back to his Xbox. "Dean did you date Aksana?" Layla asked. "No." He said getting up and walking in our room. I followed him.

"Dean what was that all about?" I asked taking a seat next to him on our bed. "Nothing April." He said not meeting my gaze. "Babe just talk to me I want to know about Aksana." I said. "Its nothing to talk about." He answered. "Yes it is! You can't run away from everything Dean you have to tell me!" I shouted. "I don't have to tell you anything! Maybe I just don't want to talk about Aksana!" He yelled. "Just tell me." I said. "I will tell you later when everyone else is gone." He said kissing my forehead and walking out of the room. I heard the front door slam.

I walked down stairs and everyone looked at me. "Was that Dean?" I asked. Everyone nodded their heads yes. Kaitlyn extended her arms out for me and I wobbled over to her. "Did he tell you hun?" Layla asked. "No." I whispered crying into Kaitlyn's chest.